A modern private villa-style hotel..The Houben is a modern, private villa-style hotel comprises 15 oceanfront rooms graciously perched on a cliff overlooking a striking panoramic view of the Andaman Sea. It symbolizes a hideaway for relaxing in utmost luxurious privacy with natural surroundings, yet easily accessible to pristine soft-white sandy beaches and many other attractions on Koh Lanta and its islets. The property is located close to Ba Kantiang Beach on Koh Lanta Yai - a tropical island south-west of Krabi province.
Andaman coastKrabi province is located on the Andaman coast 800 kilometers south of Bangkok and is blessed with picturesque fishing villages, sandy beaches, and crystal clear waters.
How to get there..
- Krabi International Airport has numerous daily flights from Bangkok.
- The distance between Krabi Airport and Koh Lanta is 75 kilometres and it takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach Koh Lanta.
- You must make two crossings by car ferry, one from mainland to Koh manta Noi (smaller Lanta) and the other from Koh Lanta Noi to Koh Lanta Yai (bigger Langta).
- Each crossing takes between 10-15 minutes.
Transfer Service from Krabi Airport - The Houben Hotel
- Private transfer by car: it will take approximately 3 hours from Kraby Airport to The Houben Hotel. The driver will wait for you with the sign of your name's on the gate.
- Minivan and speedboat option: it will take approximately 2 to 2,5 hours from Krabi Airport to The Houben Hotel. The minivan will bring you to the pier and a speedboat will bring you smoothly to Ko Lanta, again taking the car to The Hotel. (available between November - April)
By Public Passenger Ferry
- Phuket, Phi-Phi (operate all year) Travel time is approximately 4-4,5 hours
- Krabi Town: available between November - April, travel time approximately 2 to 2,5 hours.
Red Alert Bar & RestaurantTheir exclusive 'Red Alert' Bar & Restaurant offers a variety of cuisines unique to the hotel. Imported Belgian foods are served alongside delectable Thai specialities in the open air beside their infinity pool allowing you to enjoy your meal and a breathtaking horizon view at the same time.They are proud to say that everything in their kitchen is prepared with thought toward sustainability.
Stay fit and fabulous at The fitness
Running and letting the routine slide
while on the road , its fantastic . But they make it easy for you by
creating your fitness. Their garden view fitness and newly refurbished
fitness equipments are all the motivation for your need from cardio
sessions to strength training including yoga mats. The fitness is located
at the ground floor and features natural light, garden view
windows to see our green scenery. The fitness is accessible to the
in-house guests on a complimentary basis daily from 6 am to 10 pm .
Make sure that the music is your music! So please bring your own playlist.
- Room service
- Spa treatment
- International and local call at cost
- Infinity outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Free bicycles
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping service
- Laundry valet service
- Sightseeing and Tour arrangements
- Airport transfer
- Mountain biking
- Motor cycling around the Island
- Sightseeing / island discovery tour by minivan
- Boat and snorkeling trip to nearby islands
- Scuba diving
- Swimming / snorkling / sunbathing
- Canoeing / kayaking / sailing
- Elephant trekking
- Nature reserve
- Thai boxing
- Thai cooking class
- Ba Kantaing Beach
They call this room - Stylish & Simplicity - with a private balcony.
They call this room - Luxury & Comfort - with a private balcony.
They call these the - Private & Exclusive - suites with cliff-side terrace.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Thai baht THB
- Rates mentioned include 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- Rates mentioned include daily breakfast.
- Rates mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- During Peak season they have a minimum stay of 3nights (22nd of Dec - 10th of Jan).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The property is daily open from 06.30am until 22.00pm.
- They are committed to offering all guests a comfortable and enjoyable environment. Following careful evaluation of guest feedback, smoking is no longer permitted in room, indoor restaurants as well as swimming pool areas.
Extra Bed Policy
- Due to the character of architecture , the children under 12
years old are strictly not allowed.
- Third person (over 12 years of age) is THB 1800 net per person per night.
- This rate includes breakfast and single bed sofa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 50% of the total booked amount is required.
- The deposit can be paid by all major credit cards.
Cancellation Policy High/Peak season (1st of Nov - 30th of April)
- No cancellation charges when you cancel up to 21 days prior to arrival date.
- If you cancel 20 - 0 days prior to arrival date they charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
Cancellation Policy Low/Moderate season (1 st of May - 31st of October)
- No cancellation charges if you cancel up to 3 days prior to arrival date.
- If you cancel 2-0 days prior to arrival date they will charge a 1 night cancellation fee.
- A no show is a 1 night penalty fee.
Cancellation Early Bird promotion
- Non refundable rate.
- This promotion cannot be amended or modified.
- Rates are on request.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.