La Bandita Townhouse is a 12-room luxury boutique hotel tucked inside the historic center of Pienza, a tiny Renaissance jewel of a village in southern Tuscany. It is a rambling renaissance-era palazzo where nuns have lived for over 500 years. Nowadays it is a renovated historic building in the charming center of the little village of Pienza in southern Tuscany.La Bandita Townhouse is nowadays a 12-room luxury boutique hotel, a tiny reinsurance jewel. They aimed to create a comfortable, fun and stylish place to relax, eat well and get caught up in the daily rhythms of everyday life.
How to get there
- Once in Pienza, reach Largo Roma and before entering Via Dogali stop the car and call reception (+39 0578 749 005)
- They will come to meet you with the permit to enter the old town and direct the rest of the way.
Airport & train InformationDistances to major airports/train stations.
- Florence 1.5 hours
- Rome 2 hours
- Pisa 2.5 hours
- Chiusi-Chianciano train station 45 minutes.
The sweetness of the village..Tuscany, of course, has a lot to offer. Its countryside is
famously beautiful. Its cities hold countless artistic treasures. But La Bandita Townhouse highlights one of Tuscany’s attractions that is often overlooked: the sweetness of village life.
Things to do at the location or nearby
- The Townhouse Caffe, in house restaurant and wine bar
- Treatments and massages in their Very Relaxing Room
- Country house lunch & pool
- Cooking classes
- Wine tour and tasting in nearby wine regions
- Cheese tasting in local producers farm
- Day trip to Montepulciano, Montalcino, Siena, Cortona
Charming and Comfortable rooms.
Larger than Standard rooms.
Large and quiet rooms.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people, sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast in the Townhouse Caffe.
- Rates mentioned include extra bed/cot.
- Rates mentioned include soft drinks from minibar.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned are indicative seasonal rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The property is closed in January.
- Free laundry service for stays of more than 3 nights.
- Free dinner for children under 5 in the Townhouse Caffe.
Seasonal RatesLow Season-> February – May, November – December
Suites: €275 – €495 Euros/night
High Season->May – October
Rooms: €325 – €495 Euros/night
Suites: €350 – €695 Euros/night
- Pets are allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a credit card is required.
- If you cancel more than 15 days prior to arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% penalty charge.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.