Country House RetreatSublime Comporta is a premium Country House Retreat, fusing a beautiful
natural environment with a soulful, spiritual experience. A place to
relax body and mind, surrounded by Comporta's traditional and simple
lifestyle, enriched with elegance and a modern touch. With a total of 23 rooms/suites, 5 are located in the main building, 9 are situated in a secondary structure a mere 50 meters
away and the latest 9 Bio Pool Suites are located over a stunning biological pool. All rooms are bright and spacious, with an open floor plan,
floor-to-ceiling windows and private terraces, providing you with a
unique experience of merging indoor and outdoor environments.
The colour scheme of white and gray, combined with impeccable interiors, create a soothing atmosphere that will help you decompress... dream away, catch up on some reading, or simply watch the umbrella pines swaying gently in the breeze.
- Sublime Comporta is about 1 hour drive south of Lisbon.
How to get there
- Lisbon International Airport.
By CarOnce you pick up your rented car at the airport there are two routes, the direct route and the scenic route.
The direct route - total distance is 128km, approximately 1,15 minutes drive.
- Once you pick up your rented car at the airport, take the Vasco da Gama bridge and the A12 highway, then the A2 towards south (Algarve) for approximately 100km.
- Take exit 9 (Grândola / Sines) and merge onto the IC33.
- Continue for approximately 9km, then take the exit towards Comporta/Troia.
- Turn left onto N261-1 and continue for another 10.5km, until crossing the small village of ‘Muda’.
- Just 1,5 km down the road you’ll find the signs for Sublime Comporta – Country House Retreat on the right hand side.
The scenic route - total distance is 87km, driving time depends on the ferry.
- From Lisbon, cross the ‘25 de Abril’ bridge over the river Tagus and follow the A2 south.
- Take exit 5 and merge onto the A12 toward Setúbal.
- Once you reach the traffic light by the supermarket Jumbo, continue straight towards the port and ferry terminal.
- Take the Troia ferry boat and cross the river Sado onto Troia Peninsula, enjoying the view and the company of dolphins.
- Continue for another 12km on the N253-1, pass the town of Comporta and continue on the N261 and N261-1 for approximately 9km, until you pass BP gas Station of Carvalhal.
- Continue for another 5,3km and you will find the signs for Sublime Comporta – Country House Retreat on the left hand side of the road.
Authentic place - rich in cultural heritage
Sublime RestaurantSublime restaurant cuisine is based on traditional flavors but served with a modern presentation in an elegant atmosphere. Every night their chef David João prepares a different 'menu degustation' with the freshest ingredients, such as the Atlantic fish and the organic vegetables from their own garden.
Friday's Wine DinnerEvery Friday, enjoy a wine tasting with Comporta wines followed by a gourmet dinner.
SpaTime to relax, this is a perfect retreat to recover your energies.
- Outside pool
- Spa with indoor pool
- Special retreats
- Horse riding
Friends Room Queen Bed
Elegant and comfortable rooms.
Friends Rooms King bed
Elegant rooms located along the corridor.
Bio Pool Suite
Bio Pool Suites with biological pool.
Suites with mezzanine.
Romantic and luxurious Suite.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated*.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast buffet served in the restaurant.
- Rates mentioned include taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- * Pre-payment for week days bookings only is a discount of EUR 10 per room per night, based on 2 people sharing.
- This hotel is on request.
- This is an adults only hotel, however the hotel can accomodate children in the Guests Suites only.
- The Spa area is reserved for those who are older than 16 years.
- Breakfast is served from 8h30 until 11h00.
- They have no room service available.
- Check-in is from 3pm to 10pm.
Extra Rate information
- During High Season the rates for Saturday night's are higher, week rates plus EUR 30.
- During High Season and in the weekends they have a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Week rates are mentioned only.
Extra bed Policy
- Extra bed/cots are not possible, only in the Guests Suites for 1 adult or 2 children under the age of 14 years.
- Costs for an extra guest in the Guests Suites is EUR 60 per night.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking they require a valid credit card.
- Your credit-card will be pre-autorized to guarantee your booking.
- If you cancel or modify your booking more than 7 days prior to arrival date, there will be no penalty charge.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- Any changes in the booking may imply changes in the prices.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.