A luxury boutique hotelCarmo's is a cosy, romantic and exclusive luxury Boutique Hotel with 15 luxury rooms and 2 brand new deluxe tents at the portuguese countryside.
To its special guests Carmo's Boutique Hotel offers an exclusive Aromatherapy Spa with 100% Milk Goat's Baths, it features a stunning view from the outdoor swimming pool, experiences at a paddock, carriage tour rides by the river, traditional Portuguese gastronomy, that can be enjoyed at the Saloon, at the garden as well as under a Minhota vineyard accompanied by delicious Portuguese wines.
Modern design from the Portuguese awarded architect Carvalho Araújo. Very informal. the concrete chosen by the architect becomes affectionately involved in a dialogue between pats of Portuguese joinery in pau-Santo, ivory, Rosewood and ancient church pieces. Everywhere heaps of nostalgic bags from the 'tos, tv steps, picture frames without paintings and modern paintings casually on the floor beside the canopy bed.
In a scenario of organized disorganization a restaurant, library and reedit, in which every detail has been carefully designed!
A book and a bottle of wine appeals to your senses...
OportoThe attractions of Northern Portugal include its fascinating natural beauty and its engrossing cultural and historical heritage. Attractions in Northern Portugal are located almost in every corner of the land. The Northern Portuguese attractions include its traditional gastronomy, the castles, museums, manor houses and churches apart from the wineries and many countryside attractions as well as the beautiful Atlantic coast with its unique beaches. The real descent of the tradition, culture and history comes by experiencing as much as the region has to offer. The Region integrates must-see towns and cities that have some out-of-this-world architecture that are examples of a happy alliance between popular heritage and cosmopolitan elegance.
- Porto city 40 minutes.
- Braga, Guimarães, Viana do Castelo 20 minutes.
- Douro Valley, Santiago de Compsotela 90 minutes.
How to get there
- Porto/Vigo International Airport 40 minutes.
- A3 direction BRAGA, drive straight direction 'Viana do Casteo / Valenca".
- Take exit 'Ponte de Lima / Gemieira" number 11/ national road N203.
- After leaving A3, choose the 2nd exit at the roundabout and drive in direction to "Gemieira / Ponte da Barca".
- After about 2km you will find the Hotel on your right side, after a curve at the local sign saying "Gemieira".
4990-645 Gemieira, Ponte de Lima
Visit Ponte de Lima..
In the heart of the Valley of
Lima, the pure and peculiar beauty of the oldest town in Portugal hides deep
roots and ancestral legends. In the fourteenth century, D.Pedro I, given the
geo-strategic position of Ponte de Lima, had her walls, so the end result was a
medieval village surrounded by walls and nine towers, of which two still remain
as many of the remaining vestiges of the entire defensive structure, making the
access to the town through six doors.
The attractive rural area around has the largest concentration of baroque manors in Portugal. Ponte de Lima has a medieval historical centre that is proudly very well preserved, a Romanesque bridge over Lima river and pedestrian safe streets. Crossing the pedestrian bridge you can visit the thematic gardens, and a 10km cycle lane long the river, passing vineyards and maize-field, gliding silently through this natural landscape. Mandatory reference in scripts, guides and maps, many of them ancient, which describe the demanded passing through it of thousands of pilgrims to Santiago de Compostela which still today transposing it with the same aim! Ponte de Lima is a magic place that can offer peace, relaxation, and lot of lively popular festivities, rich gastronomy, a Golf Course, an Equestrian Centre and stunning landscapes among so many other possibilities...
- Swimming pool
- Divine Spa
- Experiences at Carmo's Wine Atelier
- Ritual Aromatherapy baths at the room
- Ponies and cocky animals
- Workshops 'Painting Ateliers / Ceramics / Photography
- Private transfers between Porto and Vigo's airport
- Pampers and surprises
- Horseback riding
- Carriage Ride Tours by the river and at Ponte de Lima's old centre
- Private Cultural Tours to cities around the Region from Santiago de Compostela to Oporto and Douro Valley
- pedestrian Walks on the Minho Region
- Nautical Experiences
- Nature Experiences
- Visits to wine farm producers
- Self made experiences
- Wellbeing and Rejuvenating (Divine Aromatherapy Spa)
2 new deluxe tents with kingsize beds.
Prestige twin room
Elegantly warm atmosphere.
room per night (incl. tax)
Prestige double room
Relax in an exclusive atmosphere.
room per night (incl. tax)
Amazing views of the Minho Region.
room per night (incl. tax)
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include service charge & guest tax.
- Half board possible at extra costs.
- Rates can be changed without prior notice.
- This hotel is on request.
- The property is closed during Christmas time.
- To guarantee the booking the hotel appreciates to be noticed in advanced if check-in is done after 18.00hrs .
- Guests have to present a valid credit card and personalized ID document at check-in.
- The hotel excepts VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express.
- Divine Spa access is only allowed for children over the age of 13 and always accompanied by an adult.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed or cots are subject to availability.
- Cots are free of charge.
- Extra bed for children under 12 years is EUR 15 per person per night.
- Extra bed for children under 16 years is EUR 30 per person per night.
- Low season is from 01 October - 31 May.
- High season is from 01 June - 30 September.
- Exceptions may apply on Holiday season or Special Occasions where the hotel may have exclusively as option.
- Special season or Holiday packages a minimal stay may be applicable.
- Only dogs are allowed on request.
- To guarantee the booking they require a valid credit card.
- To guarantee the booking they will pre-authorize the total amount of the stay.
- The booking will be paid on day of arrival during check-in at the hotel.
- The hotel needs full name, mobile contact, number of adults, number of children and ages.
- If you cancel 15 days or more prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel less than 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no-show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
Special Programs / Packages
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.