A unique vacation rentalTree House Lodge is located in the southern Caribbean of Costa Rica right in the heart of the Gandoca-manzanillo wild life refuge this unique vacation rental is one of the most beautiful places for outdoor lovers! Surrounded by the magic rain forest, numerous rivers as well as 212 kilometers of coast line, you will find 5 different and unique accommodations, Tree House, Garden House, Beach Suite, Beach House& Cristal House. The property offers you the best opportunity to have an unforgettable beach vacation in a direct contact with mother nature, virgin beaches, wonderful coral reef, big variety of wild life, exuberant nature as well as a rich afro-Caribbean culture will be part of the landscape of this dreamed get away.
Each of the houses was created with a fantastic architecture in complete harmony with nature. This will make the guest feel part of the Eco-system and at the same time enjoy of all the amenities that a certified 5 leaves Eco Lodge by ICT (Costa Rica Tourism Institute) can provide.
The houses are located just a few steps from the beautiful Playa Chiquita beah where natural see pools surrounded by a colorful coral reef met the rain forest. This beach in front of Tree House Lodge will give you the chance to relax and at the same time get a free massage from the gorgeous Caribbean Sea. For the adventurous and free swimming lovers, surfers as well as kayakers Punta uva Bay will be the best option. This magical place it located ten minutes beach walk from Tree House Lodge.
Eco-friendlySince they began their project at Tree House Lodge, the owners have always had several important goals in mind:
To leave the minimum possible trace of their existence and to be as Eco-friendly and sustainable as a small Eco Lodge could.
Puerto Viejo de TalamancaKnown for its laidback attitude and famous for it's surfing, Puerto Viejo beckons visitors to come experience Costa Rica's eccentric side.
How to get there
- San Jose International Airport.
Private Transportation by car or private charter flight
- Tree House Lodge offers you private transportation. At any time their driver will wait for you at the airport.
- The trip from San Jose to Tree House Lodge takes around 4 - 5 hours.
- Private Charter Flight 45 minutes. Price on request.
Private transportation rates
- up to 2 people $195
- up to 4 people $205
- up to 6 people $215
- up to 9 people $225
- All rates are in US dollars.
- Prices include taxes.
1000 Puerto Viejo, Limon
Facilities at Location
- Iguana conservation tour
- White water rafting Pacuare river
- Horseback riding along the beach
- Snorkling & Diving (sept & oct)
- Jungle Hiking thorugh Manzanillo wild life refuge
- Zip Line
- Waterfall & Chocolate Farm
- Sloth sanctuary
- Jaguar animal rescue center
- Cahuita National Park
Cozt + Romantic + Natural = Garden House
Privacy + Comfort = Beach House
Art + Comfort + Nature = Cristal House
Adventure + Nature = Tree House
Luxury + Nature + Comfort = Beach Suite
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in USD.
- Rates mentioned include hotel taxes & Service charge.
- Rates mentioned includes Tropical Welcome Breakfast on the first morning only.
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast on all other mornings.
- This property is on request.
- This property does not accept credit cards.
- This property does accept traveller cheques (payment of the total amount on the first day).
- Payment can be made through Paypal (beware of the 5% commission).
- Every guest receives a tropical welcome breakfast the first morning.
- Each Tree house there is a fully equipped kitchen for self cater, grill, coffee maker, fridge, cooking ware.
- This property is suitable for all ages
- Pets are not allowed
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed for a child between 0 - 3 years, there are no charges.
- Extra bed for a child between 3 - 11 years, they charge USD 25 p.p.p.n
- Extra bed for a child between 11 - 18 years, they charge USD 50 p.p.p.n.
- Extra bed for an adult, they charge USD 50 p.p.p.n.
- To guarantee the booking they need a deposit of 30% of the total booked amount.
- The remaining amount is due 15 days prior to arrival date.
- The deposit is non refundable
- If you cancel or modify more than 14 days before arrival date, 30% of the total booked amount will be charged.
- If you cancel or modify within 14 days before arrival date they offer a credit note for 50% of the deposit you already made.
you cancel or modify later, they offer no cash refund. They offer a credit
note for 50 % of the deposit you already made.
- In case of a no show, they do not reimburse any deposit.
- They also offer you the option that they will try to resell the reservation dates to a new customer, which is often possible. If this is the case, 50% of the deposit will be refunded to you via paypal.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.