The Santorini experienceA memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, and the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality.
Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the Caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, its one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality.
The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon.
Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies.
To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini.
Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini!
The Island of SantoriniThe incomparable beauty of Santorini makes it one of the most famous islands in the world, a top tourist destination. The particular geology of the caldera, the volcanoes, the black beaches, the delicious local products and wines, and –especially – the legendary Santorini sunsets are just some of the features that make Santorini a unique and captivating destination.
How To Get There
- Santorini National Airport (from May to October charter airlines fly directly to Santorini).
- Athens International Airport.
- Ferry from Piraeus - 4,5 hrs with high speed ferry.
- Transportation to and from the airport and the port.
- Private jet, helicopters and limousines.
Facilities of Rocabella Santorini At a Glance
- Pool Bar
- Cocktail Bar
- Four swimming pools
- Wellness Center - Spa / Hammam
- Clothes and accessories boutique
- Free private parking
Things To Do on The Island
- Walking to Fia and Firostefani
- Cruising to Volcano, Island of Thirassia
- Visiting Imerovigli, Oia, Thira
Superior room side view
Spacious room with bathroom
Superior Caldera View Room
Spacious and comfortable rooms.
Spacious rooms with terrace and Caldera view.
Deluxe room with Outdoor Spa
Spacious deluxe rooms with outdoor Spa bath.
Spacious suites with Caldera view.
Luxury suites on the Caldera Cliff.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned include VAT.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Single rates are equal to double room rates.
- Additional charges apply to early check-in/late-check out (50%).
- For non-refundable rates (on request) full prepayment is requested.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Full board & half board is available.
- Shuttle service from Airport to Hotel (additional costs).
- During Winter Season (15.10.15 until 15.04.16) there is limited availability of facilities.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra cot free of charge children 0 - 2 years incl. breakfast.
- Additional bed for children 2-12 years: EUR 40 (Winter Season) EUR 60 (Low Season) EUR 80 (Moderate Season) and EUR 100 (High Season).
- Additional bed for children from 12 years: EUR 60 (Winter Season) EUR 80 (Low Season) EUR 100 (Moderate Season) and EUR 140 (High Season).
- Extra breakfast is EUR 35.
- Pets are allowed on request.
- A credit card is required to guarantee your booking, they accept MasterCard, Visa and AMEX.
- If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival date, they will not charge you.
- High Season: if you cancel 30 or less days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100 % cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- Moderate Season: if you cancel 15 days or less prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- Low & Winer Season: if you cancel 7 days or less prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel or modify on the arrival date, they will charge you 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty charge of 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.