Viennese hospitalityWhat they really are, is a place of deceleration in the centre of Vienna. A leisure hotel in the city, a comfy home in an unknown world. J.W. von Goethe used the words.. Here I am human, here they let me be! Free from mainstream, conventions and average. Full of Viennese hospitality, uncompromising quality and with the wink of an eye. Every guest should feel at home, away from home! Surrounded by the historic buildings of central Vienna, the Hollmann Beletage is a small boutique hotel offering modern convenience and elegance in an exceptionally central location. A design hotel in Vienna's city centre, a Boutique Hotel only 2min from St. Stephen's Cathedral..
They have 25 double rooms and 1 suite named Residenz, Mezzanin, Beletage and Suite Séparée.
How to summarize the essential features of this historic city? Well, they asked their employees to tell you something about their favorite places in Vienna.
Favorite placesHollmann Beletage is just a 2 minute walk from St. Stephen's Cathedral, 3 minutes walk from the famous shopping streets Kärtner Strasse and Graben, and 10 minutes from the State Opera.
The Schwedenplatz subway station and tram stops are a short walk from the property.
What can you expect?
- A perfect location in the city center of Vienna and in walking distance to most sights.
- Open-hearted and authentic people.
- Cocooning and living-experience.
- Free WiFi in all rooms and public areas.
- Free iPads on request for the length of your stay.
- Breakfast until 11:30am, upon request served in your room for free.
- Your own Cinema.
- Daily basket of fresh fruits in the room.
- Free homemade snacks and tea in their Deli.
- Perfect alpine drinking water from the tap.
- Spa with sauna and treadmill.
- Newspapers & magazines in the living room.
- Library with books and CDs.
BreakfastThe everlasting struggle for the buffet ..... is a thing you won't find there. What is it, that you will find at Hollmann Beletage, personal service, that will remember your name, best coffee in town, a selection of food which changes every day, a chef, that will cook (almost) everything you wish.
Quote from Robert Hollmann, Chef, actor and Hotelier.. "My guests can be assured that I will spoil their culinary taste and stag your stay as a perfect event".
SpaTheir spa will offer you a sauna and an open fireplace for warm and relaxing moments. A cardio-treadmill will keep you in shape, if you have to.....
Homemade snacksDaily from 2pm they offer some snacks like handmade sandwiches or cakes as well as some sparkling wine. Also there is a little tea station where you can find a selection of Ronnfeldt's tea.
Home CinemaVisit your own home cinema at Hollmann Beletage. Eight carefully restored theatre-seats offer you quiet seating to explore Austria's thrilling movie scenery. Enjoy the movie classic set in the Vienna "The Third Man" playing daily.
Things to do nearbyMost of the famous sights are in walking distance or easy reachable by public transportation. Vienna offers different sightseeing bustours or walking tours as well as some classic concerts.
Intimate rooms designed for communication.
With an open bathroom and a shower in the closet.
Rooms with innovative bedroom design.
Spacious and bright rooms.
Spacious and bright rooms with a separate bathroom.
This suite offers a one-of-a-kind living experience.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include taxes and service charges and city taxes.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
hours: Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm / Saturday, Sunday and holiday from 8am to 9pm.
- Arrival after 9pm you need a code to enter the hotel, you will receive this code with your booking confirmation.
Extra Rate Information
- Rates mentioned are week rates from Sunday to Thursday.
- Weekend rates are EUR 10 extra per room per night, except between 25 of November till 28 of December rates are EUR 20 extra per room per night.
Extra bed Policy
- Extra bed for children older than 13 years & adults is EUR 55 per person per night incl. breakfast.
- Extra bed for children between 4 - 12 years is EUR 30 p.p.p.n. incl. breakfast.
- Extra bed/cot for babies/children between 0 - 3 years is EUR 10 p.p.p.n. incl. breakfast.
- Pets are allowed.
- EUR 10 charge for cleaning.
- To guarantee the booking they require a valid credit card.
- To guarantee the booking they require a refundable deposit of 10% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel up to 7 days prior to arrival date, there will be no penalty charge.
- If you cancel between 7 - 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 10% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 3 - 1 day prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 80% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel less than 1 day prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.