Modern, intimate and warm..Home Hotel is a multi award winning boutique hotel that is small yet delivers all you need from a hotel. It offers a restaurant, a spa and a pool set in a beautiful garden. The hotel takes its personalized service seriously with very informed and knowledgeable staff to guide you on how to best enjoy Buenos Aires according to your needs and interests.
The hotel is a modern, intimate and warm property with the key architectural concept of play between inside and outdoor spaces. The result is a 20-room hotel with interconnected spaces using materials such as cement, wood and glass. The interior design and its furnishings are a combination of modern and retro, with original 50's and 60's pieces and bespoke furniture. Touches of warmth are given by the use of original vintage wallpapers, natural textures and plenty of greenery provided by its beautiful garden where the outdoor heated swimming pool is located.
Time is luxury, the owners and staff pride themselves in keeping up with what's on, what's out, what's new and what's un-missable, including some hidden gems not found in any guidebooks. They look forward to show you their Buenos Aires.
Home Hotels is a true oasis in the middle of Buenas Aires.
Eco-friendlyHome Hotel is member of the Responsible Tourism Network and one of the first hotels in the city to receive the city's Eco Stamp issued by the Government of Buenos Aires. Home Hotel was a pioneer on environmental and responsible minded hotel in the country. Minimizing and recycling waste, energy, use of environmentally friendly materials and creation of green spaces are some of the actions taken to minimize the impact on the environment.
Palermo HollywoodThe neighborhood formerly known as Palermo Viejo has been informally renamed as Palermo Soho and Palermo Hollywood. Home Hotel, the first boutique hotel in this area is located in the latter. Owing its name to the many TV and radio stations, film studios and the high count of local celebs, Palermo Hollywood still retains a “barrio” feel, mixing the old and the new, the traditional with the cutting edge.
This vibrant area is best known as the city´s gastronomic hub with some of Buenos Aires best restaurants. Within easy reach of the city centre and all its tourist attractions, but far away from the fumes, noise and general city mayhem.
How to get there
- Ezeiza Ministro Pistarini International Airport.
1414 Buenos Aires
RestaurantThe restaurant services fresh local and seasonal food which can be enjoyed alongside premium cocktails and Argentine wines.
SpaThe Home hotel Spa offers wellness for body and mind, with facial and body treatments and massages provided by Buenos Aires best therapists.
PoolThe outdoor heated pool can be enjoyed exclusively by hotel guests nine months of the year.
Concierge serviceThey can arrange city tours, trips to football games, estancia tours, bike tours, river delta tours, polo clinics, tango show & classes, show & concert tickets, transportation arrangements.
- 24hrs Concierge service
- Transfer service
- DVD library
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24hrs Medical assistance
Things to do close by
- Horse Track
- Fashion and Design stores
- Parks, Palermo woods and Rose Garden
- Buenos Aires Polo Field
- Buenos Aires Horse Racing Track
- City Tours
- Largest indoor antique market, Mercado de las Pulgas
- Easy access and public transport to other areas
Rooms overlooking the internal open air patio.
Standard plus rooms are bright and airy rooms.
Superior City View
Facing the street with double glazed windows.
Superior Garden View
Rooms overlooking the lush backyard.
Suite on the third floor with jacuzzi.
The Other Loft
The "homiest" of all rooms perfect for couples.
Garden Suite, your own private oasis in the city.
Pool Side Suite
Pool side suite with a private garden entrance.
Your own loft in Palermo Hollywood.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in USD.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned exclude 21% government taxes.
- Rates mentioned include service charges & city taxes.
- Rates may change without previous notice.
- The hotel accepts credit cards VISA, Amex, Mastercard, there are no credit card charges.
- The hotel accepts Cash Pesos, Euro, USD, Sterling, Reals.
- This hotel is on request.
- The hotel is open all year round.
- Extra beds are NOT available in the following rooms: Standard, Superior City View, Superior Garden View, Garden Suite & Poolside Suite
- Low season is in May, June, August.
- Moderate season is in April, September.
- High season is in October to March & July.
- Christmas/New Year is from 18th December to 5th January.
- Other Season is Easter.
- An extra bed for an adult is USD 70 per night incl. breakfast.
- An extra bed for a child between 12 - 18 years is USD 70 per night incl. breakfast.
- An extra bed for a child between 3 - 11 years is USD 40 per night incl. breakfast.
- An extra cot for a child between 0 - 2 years is free and incl. breakfast.
- Pets are not welcome.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If you cancel or modify your booking up to 15 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel or modify your booking within 14 and 4 days prior to arrival date, they will charge 50% over the total booked amount.
- If you cancel or modify your booking less 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
An award winning hotel, so it is! Great location, lovely garden and lovely staff always wanting to help and very service minded. Modern interior and designed rooms, they love to show off Buenos Aires! If you visit BA it's an absolute must!