A smile and great service..Ca Na Xica gives you the opportunity to discover and enjoy the real Ibiza - the relax island - its good food and the best smiles. This charming boutique hotel is surrounded by nature with thousands of years old olive trees and beautiful fruit trees, with many fruits all year long. They allow you to taste and enjoy their products, the Restaurant is a tribute to the Mediterranean cuisine.
They have 20 spacious, stylish and charming suites (3 Double rooms, 3 Double Superior rooms and 14 Premier suites). They want you to enjoy the hotel all day long, the Spa to relax yourself, a spectacular pool with Bar service and the Restaurant are a unique experience. The views from your suite are breathtaking overlooking the beautiful landscapes.
In Ca Na Xica boutique hotel, their main objective is to make your stay unforgettable, making you discover the authentic Ibiza and Formentera lifestyle and let you enjoy the many different pleasures of the hotel.
Their smile and best service are at your complete disposal to make you discover the real Ibiza and Formentera.
IbizaCa Na Xica is situated in one of the most beautiful plains in the island, between Santa Gertrudis and Sant Miguel, at the north part of the island.
Santa GertrudisIt's also a home away from home for many new residents from Europe and other parts of the world who have changed the village to Bohemian style of living. Many artists, sculptors and musicians have settled there over the years and their works are everywhere – in galleries and in the most famously Bar Costa where penniless artists in the hippy era would swap paintings for food.
San MiguelSan Miguel is truly the gateway of north of Ibiza. The cave of Can Marça, a former smugglers' hideaway, is an interesting diversion of the port. Benirras beach is famous for its sunset a Hippie heaven.
How to get there
- Sant Josep International Airport
- Port Ibiza
- Port Santa Eulària
- Port Sant Antoni
- From the airport follow the main road direction Ibiza/Sta Eularia.
- Keep driving on the main road until you arrive to the sign for Santa Gertrudis/San Miguel on your left.
- Follow that sign.
- Just before arriving to Sant Miguel, at 10,2 km of the road, there is a sign on your right that says Ca Na Xica.
RestaurantThe delightful menu will surprise you with new choices each time you come back.
SpaTo have an even more pleasant and complete stay at Ca Na Xica, treat yourself at their Spa, a massage given by professionals. Allow yourself to relax and discover their different therapies (massages, private classes or beauty treatments). The Spa is only for guests and are given outside to enjoy the landscape and feel surrounded by nature.
EventsCa Na Xica is an ideal place to celebrate any event. The 8 hectares of land and 620 square meter house, has plenty of space and corners that will give you the most special moments of your life. They are experts in performing events and celebrations and will help you plan your event with great care. Just let them know.
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terraces
- Bar at pool area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Car, Motor & Boat bookings
- Water activities
- Wine tour
- Island tour
Es Pou, Es Proxo & Sa Calma
Each of them has its own personality.
room per night (incl. tax)
Na Xica, S'hortet & S'apartment
Double superior room
Ibiza Rustic style rooms with terraces.
room per night (incl. tax)
Ibiza modern style, bright and open.
room per night (incl. tax)
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include VAT/tax, service charges & city taxes.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include free Wi-Fi.
- Full board and half board is available at extra costs.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
Extra Rate InformationThis hotel has 2 different Week rates for Mid/Low & High Season, rates from Monday to Wednesday and from Thursday to Sunday.
- Rates mentioned are the Week rates from Thursday to Sunday.
- Week rates from Monday to Wednesday are between EUR 25 and EUR 40 per room per night lower, depending on the room type.
- This hotel is on request.
- This hotel is closed from November 1st until March 31st.
- Children are Welcome from the age of 15 years.
- They cannot guarantee the requested room by name, this will depend on the availability upon arrival.
- This hotel accepts credit cards Master Card, Visa.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed is EUR 60 per person per night incl. breakfast.
- Pets are not Welcome.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a refundable deposit of 30% is required.
- The deposit will be charged on your credit card at the moment of the booking.
- If you cancel more than 30 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee*.
- If you cancel between 29 - 10 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 30% of the total booked amount (a non refundable deposit).
- If you cancel less than 10 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of a 100% of the total booked amount.
- In case of a cancellation more than 30 days prior to arrival date, the deposit will be saved for another reservation during the same year.
Booking Policy & Cancellation Policy for events or celebrations
- For events and celebrations a deposit of 50% of the total amount in advance is required.
- The deposit will be kept for further bookings throughout the same year incase of a cancellation made more than 3 months prior to arrival date.
- In case of a cancellation made less than 3 months prior to arrival date, the deposit will be non refundable.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.