A passion for livingCima Rosa was created by a dynamic duo with an enormous sense of passion for living. This boutique 5 bedroom bed & breakfast is a labor of love and you feel this from the moment you step inside the palazzo’s walls. Their excitement and pride towards their city and culture is truly alive and revealed in both their interiors and detailed recommendations. Having lived in Venice for generations they offer exceptional local knowledge to help you plan your day providing you with a unique opportunity to maximize your stay and discover the Venice that is most appealing to you.
They are located in a 15th century palazzo on the Grand Canal in the Santa Croce neighborhood around the corner from the San Stae vaporetto stop. In this neighborhood, the essence of everyday Venetian life is a main characteristic. You will feel like a local walking down the streets, crossing the canals or sipping wine in the nearby Campo. They are surrounded by some of Venice's most desired local restaurants - Zucca, Muro Pizza, Da Fiore to name a few, caffe's and museums - . Arriving to CimaRosa is simple, there is a direct boat line on the Alilaguna from the Marco Polo Airport to San Stae that takes aprox. 50minutes. San Stae is three stops on the Vaporetto from the Train Station and four stops from Piazzale Roma Car Park.
From Marco Polo Airport
- Alilaguna Water Boat aprox. 50 minutes. From the Marco Polo Airport you can take the Alilaguna Orange line directly to San Stae. Upon exiting the airport you will need to follow signs for the Arsenal or Alilaguna. You can purchase tickets online to avoid long lines at the airport, link-> http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio.
The boat departs from the Arsenal every 30 minutes and takes 50 minutes to get to San Stae. Please contact them once you are on the boat so they know about what time to expect you. CimaRosa is just a short walk from San Stae.
- Bus – There are two buses that depart the airport every 10 – 20 minutes. The ACTV Bus is the city transportation and takes aprox 30 minutes to reach Ple. Roma. The ATVO bus is a direct line and takes aprox. 20 minutes to reach Ple. Roma.
From Treviso Airport
- The ATVO Shuttle Bus will be waiting for all arrivals going to Venice in the parking lot outside the airport. The Shuttle departs aprox 25 mins from your arrival and takes about 1 hour to reach Venice, dropping you off at Ple. Roma.
From Ple. Roma
- Make your way to the ACTV Vaporetto Station. You will need to take the Vaporetto Line 1 to San Stae which is one of the last stations walking to your left. Tickets can be purchased before boarding at the ACTV stand (you will see the line) or on board.
From the Santa Lucia Train Station
- From the Train Station you will need to take the Vaporetto Line 1 to San Stae. The Line 1 is the vaporetto stop furthest to the right once you exit the train station. Take the vaporetto going left. Tickets can be purchased before boarding at the ACTV stand (you will see the line) or on board.
- Parking at Piazzale Roma
BRAGOZZO Boat tours
- Experience the beauty of the Venetian Lagoon on a classical, wooden Venetian boat. Tommaso and his crew offer a selection of tours throughout the day.
MUSICA a Palazzo
- Musica a Palazzo offers a new way of experiencing the grand opera. The opera is a traveling show and each act is set in a different hall of one of the most fascinating Venetian palaces, Palazzo Barbarigo Minot. The interaction and intimacy between the singers, instrumentalists and the audience will offer the spectator an extraordinary emotion, the privilege of experiencing the opera from within.
- One of the most prestius cultural institutions in the World. Established in 1895, the Biennale has an attendance today of over 370,000 visitors at the Art Exhibition.
- An instructor explains the basic stroke, then accompanies students to the lagoon and smaller canals to practice.
NATURAL History Musem
- Located just around the corner form Cima Rosa in the Stanta Croce neighborhood. The exhibition is fabulous for the entire family. Closed on Monday.
SECRET gardens of Venice Walking Tour
- On these private Venice walking tours visit three gardens from the Secret Gardens of Venice. Explore some of the hidden gardens of the city and learn the history that brought the locals to build gardens in such a difficult environment. In a city of stone these gardens are an oasis of peace & tranquility.
ORSONI Mosaic Tour and Workshop
- This family company has produced tesserae; colored glass mosaic tiles since 1888 and its foundry in the Ghetto is a place out of time.
- This is usually on top of the list for any traveler. Alaska - Owner Carlo Pistachio's offers all-natural handmade ice cream at his whole in the wall shop in the Santa Croce neighborhood, very close to Cima Rosa.
Charming double room
Charming double room with ensuite bathroom overlooking Venice.
Grand Canal double room
Beautiful double room reflecting modern day comfort in an old setting.
Suites on the Grand Canal
Elegant suites on the Grand Canal with ensuite bathroom.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include service charges & taxes.
- Rates mentioned include Venice city tax.
- This property accepts all credit cards except American Express.
- This property accepts cash payment (10% discount).
- This property is open all year round.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates, rates can change depending on the season.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
- Low season is in December & January.
- Moderate season is in November, March, April, July & August.
- High season is in April to June, September & October, Christmas & New Year, Carnival & Easter.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed in the room for an adult is EUR 25 per person per night, including breakfast.
- An extra bed in the room for a child between 2 - 18 ears is EUR 25 per person per night, including breakfast.
- An extra bed in the room for a child/ baby between 0 - 2 years is free.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a refundable deposit is required equal to the first night rate.
- If you cancel the booking 7 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel the booking less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.