Pristine sand dunes..The 20 spacious rooms are designed to the highest degree, maximising the use of Brazil’s famous hardwood and contrasting enticingly with the gorgeous linen and plump feather pillows of the excellent king size beds. Each bungalow has a veranda for guests to enjoy the breathtaking ocean view in secluded comfort.
From the restaurant overlooking the sea and the beach of Pontal, you'll appreciate the splendid panoramic view while savoring fine dishes with fresh flavors of the sea. Open on the garden and the vast swimming pool, the comfortable lounge bar welcomes you to enjoy a cocktail at the sound of Brazilian and International melodies.
To satisfy the well-being of their guests, the vila Selvagem has a SPA (with steam room, rash, beauty treatments and massage parlors) which perfectly complement the facilities of the hotel.
Eco-friendlyHotel Vila Selvagem is adamant in its preservation of this natural heritage, adopting responsible environmental and social policies and following the Code of Environmental Conduct of the Aseociacão dos Roteiros de Charme, sanctioned by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP).
Of the adopted practices, a few highlights:
- Analysis of the environmental and social impact of projects and constructions so that the fauna, flora and local culture remains preserved
- Prevention of electricity waste
- Use of solar and gas heaters
- Prevention of water waste
- Optimized exchange of towels, with frequency determined by guests
Fortim - pontal do Maceió
Pontal de Maceió is a charming little village whose life is punctuated by the comings and goings of the "jangadas" fishermen's boats that are bringing back fish and lobsters from the open sea. On the weekends, the beautiful beach gathers together the residents for swimming or for jangada regattas, beach soccer and beach volleyball tournaments. On the dune that overlooks it, small beach restaurants serve fish and seafood or a cool drink to enjoy the magnificent sunset. At nightfall, the central square comes alive, the small local bars, the pizzeria or the cultural and crafts center receive people coming back from the beach.
How to get there
- Fortaleza International Airport - 135 km
- Highway CE-040 - 1hr45
62815000 Fortim - Pontal de Maceio
Taxi ServiceThe hotel can arrange a taxi pick up to 8 people at additional costs.
The RestaurantLocated on an elegant terrace, the restaurant offers an exceptional panoramic view of the beautiful beach of Pontal de Maceió. Once seated, guests can relax and gaze at the steady rhythm of the tides and the fishermen as they go about their daily lives. It’s a perfect setting for a romantic dinner for two. The menu, created by a Franco-Brazilian team, is simple yet discriminating. Fresh seafood is a favourite but classic meat dishes are always available, as are the specialities of the North East and international favorites.
SpaTo stimulate the senses, they use entirely natural products to enhance your well-being and relaxation. Luxuriate in an authentic experience without equal.
- Spa à la carte : Vila Selvagem has created Spa Treatments à La Carte.
Bar Horizonte and pool with fabulous sea view are located to the side of the meeting room and are a perfect compliment to any event.
- Swimming pool
- Private dining
- Meeting room
- Sand buggy excursions
- Horse riding
- Fishing trip aboard Jangadas
- Boat trip on the river Jaguaribe
- Water skiing
Bungalow Comfort Pool View
Impeccable style and superb accomodation.
Sea view with a feeling of freedom.
Bungalow Royal Garden
Dreaming in your hammock looking at the sea.
Bungalow Deluxe Ocean View
Bungalow with private veranda and hammock.
Bungalow Royal Ocean View
Ocean front bungalow.
Bungalow Royal Family Ocean
Family rooms with a view.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Brazilian Real (BRL).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned exclude Spa treatments.
- Rates mentioned exclude transfers.
- Rates mentioned include hotel & city taxes.
- Rates mentioned include service taxes
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- This hotel is on request.
- The hotel accepts all creditcards, there are no credit card charges.
- The hotel accepts Cash payments.
- The hotel is open all year around.
- Children under the age of 5 years accompanied by an adult stay for free.
Periods / Seasons
- Festival season - Carnival, Pasqua, Christmas & New Year
- Low season - February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November
- High/Peak season - January, July, August, December
Extra bed Policy Extra bed only in the Bungalow Deluxe Ocean View, Royal Garden & Royal Garden Ocean View.
- Extra bed during Low Season, age 5 and older costs BRL 150 per person per night including breakfast.
- Extra bed during High Season, age 5 and older costs BRL 180 per person per night including breakfast.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking they require a valid credit card.
- To guarantee the booking they require a non refundable deposit of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel or modify your booking between 30 - 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel or modify your booking less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- An early departure is a 50% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
A little Gem
One of the most charming places,every detail is magnificent. Great staff, they only want to make you happy. Perfect location just on the beach, impeccable pools. The dune buggy rides are breathtaking. Food is excellent in romantic setting together with the rooms. I would definitely recommend this gem to anyone.