Boutique hotel ZenanaA cultural boutique hotel located in the pedestrian area in the very center of San Candido. Eccentric and warm, a place where the décor becomes an emotional experience, where each detail tells a story. Candles, perfumes and incenses pervade the hotel, while precious fabrics of different periods decorate the interiors and rooms.
Sumptuous buffet breakfast with local products and homemade cakes baked by the owners, who frequented a famous cookery school in Paris. Complementary teas, coffees and snacks available all day long.
All 9 rooms are elegant and have their own charm: luminous, with open views, each one with an individual decorative style, they are located on 3 floors, connected by a fascinating old wooden staircase, or comfortably served by an elevator. The uniquely designed designed rooms offer a relaxing and comfortable stay, the themes ranging from Oriental to Western cultures, or taking us back to the ancient European roots of the past Empires. Others bring you into the sparkling "Breakfast at Tiffany's" world or the visionary creations of the queen of fashion stylists, Coco Chanel. A tailor-made stay for comfort and relax. All bathrooms have been renewed to the highest standard, and include hair-dryer, special scented French bath producst, bathrobe, slippers and carefully selected towels.
LocationThe hotel is located in the pedestrian area in the very center of San Candido and close to the Austrian boarder. They are close to all amenities, i.e. the station, the bus terminal, and the ski lifts. In the center of town, close to all the shopping and entertainments.
How to get there
- 2,5 hours from Venice airport
- 1 hour from Innsbruck airport
- Direct train connection
- Shuttle service available
39038 San Candido
BreakfastBuffet breakfast is served between 7:30 - 10:00 hours and they can serve breakfast upon request in the spacious rooms.
- Board games
- Cross-country skiing
- Horse riding
A double room named after Coco Chanel.
A beautiful double room with red looks.
A beautiful double room with warm colours.
A double room named Audrey Hepburn.
A colourful double room.
A beautiful double room with a blue touch.
A beautiful yellow painted double room.
A beautiful light green double room.
The largest suite of Zenana.
- Rates mentioned are per person per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include taxes & service charges.
- Rates mentioned include buffet breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include Wifi.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax EUR 1,50 per person per day aged 14 years and older.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and can change without prior notice.
- Half board rates are upon request.
- This hotel is open all year round.
- Covered car parking for EUR 10 per day.
- Children are welcome.
- They can arrange a babysitter on request.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed for an adult is EUR 55 per night including breakfast.
- An extra bed for another adult in the room is EUR 40 including breakfast.
- An extra bed for a child is EUR 40 per night including breakfast.
- An extra bed or cot for a baby/child between 0-2 years is EUR 20 per night including breakfast.
- Turn-down service.
- Charging station for mobile advices. Pet Policy
- Pets are allowed to stay at the hotel for EUR 20 per day.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking they require a 30% deposit of the total booked amount.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- They accept Cash & Bank transfer payments and Master Card & VISA.
- If you cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel between 30 - 14 days prior to arrival date, they will charge 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 14 - 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge 70% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel less than 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.