Andalusian FincaThis beautiful "finca" has been renovated by Marie Helene Burot, owner and interior decorator, to create a relax, peace and cosy place. She used her imagination, her passion for painting and her travels to create a beautiful and different atmosphere.
They have 10 cottages, each cottage is independent and has its own patio or garden space. They are decorated with a delicate french, "rustic chic" taste and have all the modern comfort. In the main house, you can sit in the living room, having a drink or reading a book or speak with some other guests.
The very special blue of the salted swimming pool, the palm trees, the exotic plants and the garden furniture is especially designed to relax and enjoy the peace. Casa la Concha is working on a boutique base, they are little, so they are able to pamper their guests. They would like you to feel at home.
Eco-friendlyThey take care of energy efficiency, they make use of solar panels on the roof of the cottages.
MarbellaCasa la Concha is situated in one of the best areas of Marbella, the Golden Mile.
How to get there
- Malaga Airport - Costa del Sol Airport.
- Sevilla - San Pablo Airport.
- Malaga - María Zambrano train station.
- Puerto Banús Marbella.
As Casa la Concha is situated between the mountains and the sea, hiring a car is the best option when you come
by air or train.
by air or train.
Calle Jubrique, 45, Urbanización Rocio de Naguales
Yoga, Massage & PilatesThey organise Yoga sessions and retreats during the year. Adelaida's classes are dynamic with an emphasis on breathing and how to manage stress.
Fadi is the best masseur of the area, has an incredible knowledge of the body and will make you feel relaxed . He uses different massage techniques depending on your needs.
They also organise Pilates classes, their instructor Habiba is effective, calm and a compassionate communicator with a broad knowledge of movement techniques. She is passionately dedicated to the importance of Pilates as a preventive method for body maintenance, improving body awareness, alignment, strength, flexibility, and coordination.
- Salted swimming pool
- Living room
- Massages (on request)
- Yoga sessions / yoga retreat
- Old town of Marbella
- Visiting Malaga, Ronda, Granada, Cordoba, Seville
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned include hotel, city taxes & service charges.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include free Wifi.
- Rates mentioned include a Welcome bottle of Cava.
- Rates vary between EUR 160 - 330 and are indicative rates.
- The hotel is open all year round.
- The Hotel accepts all credit cards and cash payments.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed children up to 6 years is free of charge and includes breakfast.
- Extra bed children between 6 and 12 years is EUR 25 p.p.p.n including breakfast.
- Extra bed from 12 years and older EUR 50 p.p.p.n. including breakfast.
- Pets are welcome if they are clean and not noisy.
- To guarantee the booking a valid creditcard is required.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 25% is required.
- The deposit during High season is non refudable.
- The deposit during Moderate and Low season is non refundable but will be considered as a deposit for the next stay.
- If you cancel up to 15 days or more prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel between 14 - 8 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 7 - 0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
Stayed : Sep 2016