Spend quality away time with familyVilla Victoria is beautiful designed in a modern and minimalist Swiss style and is located in the most popular hotspots in Bali.
It is a 2 bedroom villa with 2 bathrooms and is just 5 minutes away from the beach. It sits at the end of the quiet and serene Watercress Lane away from the hustle and bustle but not far from the most popular hotspots in Bali such as Potato Head, the W, and La Laguna. Villa Victoria comes with your own personal assistant who is readily available for any requirements throughout your stay making your trip luxuriously comfortable.
A large sparkling swimming pool sits in between emerald rice field views and the colossal Joglo-style villa itself. Timber decking separates the bedrooms from the open-style lounge. Manicured grass is perfect for laying on while gazing up at the stars of the night sky.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a refreshing beverage and cold towel. A welcome booklet offers all the information necessary on making your trip to Bali as smooth and relaxing as possible, delivery menus, phone numbers you may want or need, tour guide and driver contacts, maps, basic Indonesian word translations, and more.
Kabupaten BadungThe Villa is located North of Kuta, close to Seminyak.
It's in a great location only a short cab ride away from the main
restaurant and shopping areas. Located
in a prime location a 5 minute walk from the beach, and around the
corner from popular hotspots such as Potato Head, the W, and La
Laguna.Down Watercress lane, Villa Watercress is a short walk away from
cute boutiques, cozy cafe's, and sensual spas.
Jl. Batu Belig no. 21A Gangg Watercress Seminyak
FacilitiesA large sparkling swimming pool sits alongside lush tropical gardens and overlooks the entire villa. Manicured grass separates the Master bedroom from the open-style lounge, perfect for the kids to run around on, or for watching the stars of the night sky. Large bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms, western satellite TV/DVD players, and overlook the Sparkling pool and tropical gardens.
Daily housekeeping ensures your stay, very friendly. WIFI is accessible from anywhere in the villa and is lightening fast. Libraries of a vast range of books are available for borrow.
Social Media UpdatesInstagram : https://www.instagram.com/victoriavillasbali/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaVillasBali/
- Rates mentioned are per villa per night.
- Rates mentioned are in AUD Australian Dollar.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned are subject to change depending on the season.
- Rates mentioned exclude taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude cleaning.
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast.
- Peak season ( Jun 1 - Oct 1 & Dec 15 - Jan 15 ).
- Moderate season ( Jan 16 - May 31 & Oct 2 - Dec 14 ).
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a 50% deposit of the total booked amount is required at the time the booking is made.
- If you cancel more than 7 days prior to arrival date there will be no cancellation fee, your deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
Stayed : -- unknown --
Truly a healing paradise“Where do I begin? We have been to Bali many times, but never as beautiful an experience as we've just had at Villa Victoria. There is something very special about this villa. The villa itself is huge, and beautifully designed. But there is something more.. the sound of ocean waves crashing in the background combined with the rice field view did something to my boyfriend and I during our stay. We feel better after our stay than we have in a long time. This place is truly a healing paradise. Thank you Victoria and the team. We will be back as soon as possible.” — Jess
Stayed : -- unknown --