A slice of JapanVilla Saké is their own private villa set at the end of a quiet laneway, with its own massive 12 meter swimming pool surrounded by tropical gardens. 4 bedrooms sleep up to 10 guests comfortably. Shut the rolling glass doors and turn on the air conditioning inside the villa to a game of billiards or a Japanese style tea party, or relax to a good book in one of the multiple seating nooks placed all around the villa for some privacy. A large manicured lawn is perfect for the kids to run around on or a picnic lunch in the shade of palm trees.
This exceptionally large villa provides a loft family room upstairs with a king-sized bed, and a separate double bed perfect for a small family or group of friends who wishes to stay close. Timber decking and the swimming pool separate the main Joglo villa from a separate 1-bedroom bungalow with an en-suite bathroom. This bungalow is perfect for couples who would like some privacy during their stay.
Designed by a Western architect, Villa Sake was build in a traditional Joglo style using only the best teak wood, and polished concrete. They chose to close off the villa using rolling glass doors so their guests could enjoy air conditioned comfort while still lavishing in the tropical oasis that surrounds them.
Petitenget, SeminyakJust a short walk down the laneway to the main road of Petitenget will get you to the famous Revolver Cafe. Go for a stroll on Petitenget to find some of Bali's most popular boutiques, spas, and restaurants.
Jl. Batu Belig no. 21A Gangg Watercress, Seminyak
FacilitiesDaily housekeeping ensures your stay, very friendly. WIFI is accessible from anywhere in the villa and is lightening fast. Libraries of a vast range of books are available for borrow.
Social Media UpdatesInstagram : https://www.instagram.com/victoriavillasbali/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaVillasBali/
- Daily housekeeping
- Night time security (for the entire laneway)
- WiFi – High speed fibre optic
- 12m private swimming pool overlooking rice fields
- Kitchen, Living & Dining area
- Each bedroom comes with a TV/DVD player, is air-conditioned, and has its own separate ensuite
- Villa manager is on call 24/7 to handle anything you need during your stay
Popular extras (at guest expense)
- Personal driver
- Return airport transfers (by private vehicle)
- Scooter or motorbike rental
- Fridge full of beers
- Daily cold-pressed juices (juice cleanse)
- Pool fence and baby rental equipment
- Extra bed
- Excursions and tours
- Rates mentioned are per villa per night, based on 10 people sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned will vary based on number of total guests.
- Rates mentioned are in AUD Australian Dollar.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned are subject to change depending on the season.
- Rates mentioned include taxes.
- Rates mentioned exclude cleaning.
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights during Moderate & Peak Season.
- Minimum stay of 7 nights during Chistmas & New Year.
- Welcome Drink.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Night time security (for the entire laneway).
- WiFi – High speed fibre optic.
- 12m private swimming pool overlooking rice fields.
- Kitchen, Living & Dining area.
- Each bedroom comes with a TV/DVD player, is air-conditioned, and has its own separate ensuite.
- Villa manager is on call 24/7 to handle anything you need during your stay.
- Peak season ( Jun 1 - Oct 1 & Dec 15 - Jan 15 ).
- Moderate season ( Jan 16 - May 31 & Oct 2 - Dec 14 ).
- Christmas & New Year ( Dec 15 - Jan 15 ).
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a 50% deposit of the total booked amount is required at the time the booking is made.
- If you cancel more than 7 days prior to arrival date there will be no cancellation fee, your deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
Stayed : Jun 2017
Absolutely breathtaking"Wow, absolutely breathtaking. From the moment you walk in you're left feeling like your in a tropical Japanese inspired oasis. The newly built villa has in-closed living which is fully air conditioned with the option to open all the sliding doors to feel the fresh tropical breeze. These designers have really thought of everything. The management team was also very impressive with Ara the manager making our stay easy and comfortable. We couldn't recommend this place enough. Excited to come back later this year! Thanks for having us."— Carl, June 2017
Stayed : Jun 2017
Cannot wait to come back“I can not speak highly enough of this villa. We could tell from the photos it was beautiful but it's so much more grand in person. We loved sleeping in the loft, waking up to the lush kitchen, and playing a game of billiards to swimming pool views. We barely left the villa to be honest but we did walk over to Potato Head one day, and got Revolver coffee from up the road every morning. I cannot wait to come back. Thanks to Ara, the housekeeper, and the rest of the team for making our holiday the best we've had in Bali to date.”— Daniel, June. 2017
Stayed : Jun 2017