A place of cultural encounterThis boutique hotel, with superb service is perfectly situated in a unique location. Equipped with all creature comforts for the most demanding and with Wifi – Internet connection in the entire hotel, it is at the heart of the central neighborhood of ‘El Vedado habanero’. A completely remodelled 1920s mansion achieving an atmosphere both traditional and modern, elegant and relaxed. ARTeHOTEL Calle 2 is a large architecturally significant house from the first quarter of the 20th century, with a beautiful terrace made up of five large arches embraced by two beautiful and welcoming trees. With rooms dedicated to different styles of art, in ArteHotel Calle 2 they wanted to pay homage to Cuban culture and its creators, many of whom are recognized throughout the world. Dedicated to the spirit of Cuban art and its enlightened creators.
They have 5 elegant and modern rooms in a traditional and classically Cuban setting and 1 very cozy apartment. High quality interior, individual design, a fusion of design, furnishings and comfort. For individual travelers, for culture and shopping trips, you will find all the comforts and individuality of a small Boutique hotel.
The owners welcome you to Havana and to their ARTeHOTEL Calle 2. They want you to feel comfortable, to enjoy something completely different in Havana … Their team is at your disposal to make your stay in Havana a pleasant and interesting one and they look forward to your visit!
HavanaARTeHOTEL Calle 2 is located in the heart of greatest cultural activity in the central district of Vedado, in Havana and surrounded by theaters, restaurants, bars, hotels and cafes and only four blocks from the Malecón habanero.
The Terrace Lounge
They can make many things possible
- Excursions of all kinds
- Administrative service
On foot less than a 10 minute walk, you can find
Theater & Music
Art Gallery, Exhibitiones, Concerts & Festivals
Just for a walk
Eat & Drink
A room dedicated to the dance.
A special room designed for bohemians.
A spacious room of Caribbean colors.
Ideal for long stays, study or work in Havana.
A room honoring the Cuban cinema.
A spacious, bright and large suite.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in USD.
- Rates mentioned include city tax.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates mentioned are valid until 2nd of January 2018.
- Extensive information about the hotel, the locale and arrival arrangements – upon registration
- Welcome drink
- Daily room servicing
- Culture and events calendar for Havana updated daily Other services
- Daily Breakfast
- Drinks and Snacks
- Laundry service for personal items
- WIFI – Internet connection – available in all rooms
- They can give a 10% discount during low en Moderate season which is from June to September, depending on the availability.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- The total booked amount will be charged anytime after the booking has been confirmed.
- If you cancel or modify up to 14 days prior to arrival date, they will charge 10% or 1 night cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 13 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.