A tranquil oasis in MarrakeshIntimate, unique and welcoming, Riad 72 is much more than a boutique hotel, it is your home in Marrakech and it is a tranquil Eden of peace in the heart of the colourful Medina. Each of the 7 rooms, 2 suites, 2 classic rooms and 3 deluxe rooms, are individually decorated and styled, but all offer a relaxing and elegant retreat from the outside hustle and bustle you can enjoy getting lost in during the day.
At the day's end, climb up to Riad 72's roof terrace to watch the beautiful sunset and later dine under the stars, enjoying Chef Mustapha's contemporary Moroccan creations. Families or friends can treat Riad 72 as their own by occupying all the rooms and the luxurious Karma Suite offers couples the ultimate romantic escape.
Giovanna, Stefania and the team behind Riad 72 pride themselves on their attention to detail and their commitment to making your stay as comfortable, relaxing and special as possible. They look forward to welcoming you to Riad 72 and to the Marrakech medina!
The design concept behind the Riad
How to get there
- The nearest airport is Marrakech’s Menara Airport.
- They can arrange airport transfers on request.
Several ways to relaxRiad 72 offers several ways to relax before or after diving into the old
town or venturing out on an excursion to the Atlas mountain. Relax with
a good book on the patios, sunbathe on the terrace or soak in the
luxurious hammam spa.
The CourtyardRelaxing and enchanting, the patio is the heart of the Riad. There is a beautiful fountain and a blue sky above and birds can be found singing hidden in the palm trees. It is also the outdoor setting of our restaurant "La Table du Riad".
The Salle RougeA cozy and beautiful lounge area is best enjoyed during the winter time or the hottest summer days. The perfect setting for a cocktail while listening to some Moroccan music.
The Rooftop Terrace The terrace of the 72 is very special since it's the highest in the
Medina. You can overlook the old city, the Koutoubia tower and the Atlas
Mountains. Great for a sunset cocktail, lazy breakfast or a private
dinner, in summer only. During winter time dinner will be in dining room.
The HammamA hammam in Marrakech is the quintessential Moroccan spa treatment, the likes of which are unknown anywhere else in the world. It consists of several stages of cleansing, including alternating hot and cold water, lavish use of the area’s famous black soap and lots of scrubbing, of course.
The LibraryA small library on the 'salle rouge' is the perfect place to have a cup of fresh mint tea and read a good book about the culture and history of Morocco and the imperial cities.
The balconiesThe balconies are an iconic characteristic of the Riad. At the 72 the balconies go all around the square perimeter and offer the perfect place to view both the patio below and the blue sky above.
La Table du Riad
Private diningTheir private dining experience allows you to make their restaurant your own intimate space for a very special occasion.
Book the “Salle Rouge” for a very special meal or reserve your exclusive spot under the stars on the patio for a romantic dinner or a small family reunion.
LunchTake a break from sight-seeing with a light lunch served on the rooftop terrace of Riad 72 - one of the tallest in the whole Medina. Enjoy a simple yet delicious lunch while admiring views of the famous Koutoubia Mosque, and in the distance the snow- capped Atlas Mountains.
Their MenuWhile their à la carte menu changes daily according to the fresh ingredients that arrive in their kitchen, signature dishes include the Tajine Marrakchia and the tender Saffron Chicken Tajine. End your meal with a selection of local organic cheeses or with the sweet taste of a Pastilla de pomme safrané.
Small and Chic
Intimate and Luminous
Sophisticated and spacious
Secluded and relaxing
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EURO (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include afternoon tea.
- Rates mentioned include city taxes.
- Rates mentioned include airport transfers.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- They accept credit cards Visa and MasterCard, free of charges.
- It is possible to hire the entire property.
- Children are welcome, the Karma suite can accomodate 2 extra beds.
- Children stay free of charge under 4 years.
- Children between 4-13 years they charge EUR 30 per night.
- Children older than 14 years and adults they charge EUR 50 per night.
- Babysitting is on request.
- Pets are Welcome.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- Bookings must be cancelled or modified 30 days prior to arrival day to avoid a cancellation fee
- If you cancel between 29 - 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 14 - 0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no-show is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.