Casa Julia DelftCasa Julia is located in the charming city of Delft, close to Rotterdam and the Hague. The new owners opened the doors of Casa Julia in December 2016 after a closure of six months. Settled in a 1920’s corner building, many details from the past can be found in the hotel such as stained glass above the stairs and a collection of grandfather clocks, however, all with a modern twist. The hotel is situated in a calm neighbourhood next to TU Delft and nearby the city centre of Delft. During your stay you will experience the personal and rustic surroundings that the hotel has to offer. Whereby Casa Julia combines her friendly and relaxing interior with high-class service.
They have 24 modern rooms, a unique meeting room, a modern living room and a beautiful garden. The rooms are mainly small and charming. There are some standard rooms and one spacious suite. All rooms are accommodated with a SmartTV, wireless charger, tea set, spacious desk, a luxurious box spring, feather duvets, soft bathrobes and a hairdryer. Their suites include cooking facilities, a bath, comfortable bathrobes and slippers and a safe.
Eco-friendlyCasa Julia strives to provide high-class service to their guests for a long time. Both internally and externally they try to be as sustainable as possible.
DelftCasa Julia is easy to reach by car, by public transportation or by bike. Near the hotel there are enough parking facilities. Within minutes walking of Casa Julia you can take the bus 40 (Rotterdam Centraal) to go to Rotterdam central station or take the bus 174 (Rotterdam Noord) from Delft central station to go to Rotterdam.
If you travel by bike Casa Julia offers secure bicycle parking.
Two closest airports
- Amsterdam Schiphol airport is about 30-45 minutes by car.
- Rotterdam The Hague aiport is about 15 minutes by car.
2628 RC Delft
Meeting facilitiesCasa Julia has her own House of Vermeer. At the backside of the hotel in the garden there is a luxurious and modern pavilion. A meeting equipped for your needs. With a touch of Vermeer this is an inspiring meeting location in a green environment. Due to the small size of Casa Julia you’ll be the only group in for a meeting.
The personnel will attend to your ideal meeting. They offer a delicious and a varied lunch and freshly grinded coffee. In order not to disturb your meeting, the House of Vermeer has a small pantry where you can enjoy coffee, tea or other beverages. If you need to stay for multiple days you can stay overnight. The House of Vermeer is available for meetings, dinners, brainstorm sessions, teambuilding etc. for up to 12 people.
Meet & EatCasa Julia offers delicious and varied lunches to their meeting guests. Furthermore, freshly grinded is available at all times as well as tea and other beverages. They would like to speak to you to discuss your wishes. Ask the receptionist for more information or contact them directly.
A spacious and romantic suite.
A warm basic double room.
A cozy single room.
Small double room
A unique small double room.
A comfy and romantic double room.
A spacious and comfy junior suite.
A luxurious family suite.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned are standard refundable rates.
- Rates mentioned exclude Breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include tax & service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude credit card charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude city tax.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- Please note that the booking will be definite after verification of the creditcard information with their system.
- Creditcard guests who have stayed at Casa Julia before can make a booking without entering creditcard details.
- If you cancel 1 day or more prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel less than 1 day prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% to a maximum of 3 nights.
- A no-show is a penalty fee of 100% to a maximum of 3 nights.
- It is possible to alter your reservation during your stay up to 24 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours will be charged 100% from the creditcard provided with the booking.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.