Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic
Food & DrinksWhere possible and commercially realistic, they work with fresh products from local suppliers. You can enjoy their delicious fair trade tea. Their cheese and meat are supplied by Gransjean the specialist across the street, who buys directly from regional producers. The oranges of their homemade orange juice are from the Exotenhof and half of the daily bread comes from the warm bakery.
The BuildingThe building consists of modern appliances. All appliances in the room turns on/off by a trigger of keycards and hallway sensors. Air-conditioning turns off if the outside temperature is below a certain level and the ventilation system turns to a lower level at night, when there is less activity. The roof was renovated in 2013, creating extra isolation value. As the building dates from 1880, this is a continuous process, in which the building is checked every 2 years by certified mechanics and advisors in order to keep improving in areas such as comfort, safety and energy reduction.
InventoryThey take certain measures by using the building as a hotel. They point out in the guest folders that linen will only be washed when it is placed on the floor.They separate the garbage. Furniture that is unusable is donated to charitable organizations.
The HagueThe Hotel is situated in a historical building dating from 1880, two blocks away from the luxurious Denneweg and three kilometers from Scheveningen beach. Being practically a neighbour to the Peace Palace, and a 10-minute walk to the royal and historic downtown makes it the perfect base to visit The Hague.
2585 GB the Hague
MeetingsMeetings at Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic stand for exclusivity and attention. Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic only accepts one meeting per day, to guarantee privacy of the booker.
You’re the only gathering organization every day. During the day you have the hotel for you alone. They are known for their delicious extensive and varied lunches and personal service. They work with fresh ground coffee (Jura machines) and yummy fresh cookies with the coffee.
Fitness & Spa facilitiesThey have a partnership with Caesar Fitness & Spa
resort. You can borrow their free bicycles to reach the Spa Resort in only
5min time. Think of fitness, group lessons, yoga, various saunas, hamam
and beauty treatments. With at least 5000 square metres of fitness and
spa resort facilities, everything is possible. For guests of Hotel
Mozaic there is a special rate. Ask the reception for more information.
ReceptionStadsvilla Hotel Mozaic has a reception which is manned 24/7. From 07:00-23:00, the reception is manned by their hostesses. From 23:00-07:00 there is a night porter. Reception and personal attention like a 5-star hotel.
A beautiful single room at the streetside.
A double room for short stay.
A small and cosy double room.
A comfy standard double room.
A lovely spacious junior suite.
A spacious family suite for long stay.
A romantic suite for a wedding night.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned are standard refundable rates.
- Rates mentioned exclude Breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include tax & service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude credit card charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude city tax.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
Property InformationRates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- Please note that the booking will be definite after verification of the creditcard information with their system.
- Creditcard guests who have stayed at Casa Julia before can make a booking without entering creditcard details.
- If you cancel 1 day or more prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel less than 1 day prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% to a maximum of 3 nights.
- A no-show is a penalty fee of 100% to a maximum of 3 nights.
- It is possible to alter your reservation during your stay up to 24 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours will be charged 100% from the creditcard provided with the booking.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.