Sončna hišaThe Sun House (Sončna hiša) actually accommodates a 5-star hotel, laying great stress on its first-class service and personalised approach to its guests.
It is an oasis, offering once and again a pure excitement of being. The 5 spacious and luxuriously furnished suites of the newly built villa, hidden in the rural part of Prlekija region, are able to accommodate only up to 13 guests at a time and offer you discretion and comfort you need. Through their unique Spa Garden, they will gently "disconnect" you from the constant struggle with the time dictated by today's urban life. All their luxurious suites are designed to fulfil needs of each and every individual. Each of them is equipped uniquely, thoughtfully and with details that simply have to arise your imagination.
SloveniaIn this corner of Slovenia you will be able to visit local attractions as local spas, natural beauties, wine tastings, tasting of ham, walk along the river Mura and experience all that region has to offer. Village of Banovci is also an excellent starting point for excursions to Slovenia or you can enjoy a visit to Austria, Croatia and Hungary, since frontiers are no more than 30 km away.
How to get there?
- You can reach them from the motorway from Ljubljana and Maribor, exit no.6: Vučja vas, Ljutomer, Radenci, Banovci.
- At Križevci - Ljutomer, on the crossroads with the traffic light, turn in the direction of Veržej.
- At the Veržej crossroads, take the first exit towards Banovci.
- The Sun House can be found right at the beginning of the town, on the left.
Sauna GardenIf you like sauna, you will be delighted by the Sauna & SPA garden situated close by the Sun House, where you will be welcome to indulge yourselves with various wellness programmes, while admiring the most unique of all the panoramic views.
SnacksThey also intend to spoil you with excellent home made sweets and selected superior wines all day long. Should you express a wish to indulge yourself with at least a tiny part of their attention and tasteful delicacies when swimming in the nearby spa or exploring the banks of Mura they will be only glad to fill up your baskets with some tasteful meals, conceived especially for an unforgettable snack in the Nature. They are also quite ready to please a larger company with a picnic, prepared according to its special wishes.
Tastings & DinnersTheymay also surprise you with a superb end of the day taking you, from time to time, to one or two of their leading local restaurants or invite a skilled master of the Prlekian cuisine to their Sun House where he might conjure up just for you an outstanding »Prlekija's Tasting Menu«.
Things to do
CyclingRegardless of your cycling appetites - whether you are a persistent long-distance biker type or you prefer more demanding cycling challenges - you will certainly find what you are looking for in Prlekija. You won't get bored either, as the country's amazing landscape simply must fulfill expectations of any honest recreationist.
Jogging & WalkingYou can enjoy the picturesque landscape and its never-ending views to the fullest in every season of the year. Imagine yourself slowly sliding through the village or through the woods, peacefully becoming one with the enchantingly beautiful nature and local people.
Horseback ridingPeople in that part of the world have been living in harmony with their horses since the old times. There were times when animals just served their masters, but these days they became their true friends. They will gladly reveal their secrets to you too, as long as you will be willing to accept them. To see Prlekija from the height of the horse's back can be quite an adventure, certainly worth taking into consideration.
Hot air BallooningExperience and discover the beauty of Pomurje from the bird's-eye view. The meadow within striking distance of the Sun House can be a suitable take-off point, since it is situated such that the predicted winds will move the balloon in the direction of suitable landing sites, which are usually near Murska Sobota (depending on the landing conditions). The most favorable time for a balloon flight is in the winter or in early spring. In the summer it is possible to take a flight only in the very early morning hours, as in hot air balooning safety is a very important factor. The flight lasts about 20 minutes. They also provide transportation back to the Sun House.
GolfIn nearby village Moravci you will find a high quality golf course, which will satisfy even the most demanding golf enthusiasts. They look forward to escorting you to the hole No. 1, but from there it is all up to you.
Rafting on Mura riverFlowing into Slovenia, the Mura river finally calms down as if it wanted to whisper »I finally came home«. The inhabitants of Pomurje are in awe of the Mura river as it often gives them a fair warning of itself, although it is not stingy with its gifts either. Along the Mura river, you will discover one of the most beautiful natural parks boasting with great variety of birds, fish and flower species.
A green room of Mother Nature.
A minimalistically furnished room.
A room, enriched with many natural materials.
A room with “Mediterranean inspiration“.
Warm and cosy family nook.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Weekend rates are EUR 195 p.r.p.n./Weekday rates are EUR 165 p.r.p.n.
- Rates mentioned include a rich breakfast buffet.
- Rates mentioned include fresh fruit in the suite.
- Rtaes mentioned include unlimited use of the whirlpool and the sauna.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax - adult EUR 1,27 per day.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax - Children EUR 0,63 per day.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Free bicycle rental
- Free parking
- Unlimited internet access
- Additional bed is 35 % of the room rate.
- A late check-out is EUR 30.
- Pets are welcome for EUR 15 per day.
During holidays and special events in Sun House special pricing may be applied, in this case they will notify you when making your reservation.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If you cancel or modify the booking up to 14 days prior to arrival date, there will be no charges.
- If you cancel between 14- 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of the first night.
- If you cancel between 7 - 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount (or full balance if only staying 1 night).
- If you cancel less than 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.