Eco-friendlyThey are very keen to do it as they use eco-soap to wash the
hotel linen, do garbage recycling for paper, plastic and all cans used
in the kitchen. Their
swimming pools are natural
and they have no-chlorine pools.
How to get there..
- From all directions go to Paganico.
- From Paganico follow signs for Sasso d' Ombrone and then for Monte Amiata.
- After approx. 3 km. follow signs for Poggi del Sasso. In Poggi del Sasso take via Vicarello on your right. Stay to the right for approx. 700 mt.
- At that point the road will split, please take the left road. After approx. 3.5 km. you will arrive at Castello di Vicarello.
- Roma Fiumicino 2 hours.
- Firenze Vespucci 1.5 hours.
Pisa Galilei 1.5 hours.
- Siena Ampugnano 1 hour.
- Grosseto Baccarini 45 min.
- Traditional Tuscan cooking using only the finest, organic and local products.
- Dining by a fireplace or underneath the stars in the “natural garden”.
- Natural spa with sauna, steam room,yoga and massages.
- Organically grown vineyards and olive groves.
- Organic vegetable and flower garden.
- Two natural pools – the first facing the Maremman hills, the second nestled within the olive groves.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet service throughout.
A two-level double room set in the courtyard of the castle.
Its stone walls remind of a cave hidden among the olive trees.
A romantic suite on two levels with a small and private garden.
A two-level suite with access from the main courtyard.
A spacious suite on the first floor of the west wing of the castle.
A suite surrounded by windows with extraordinary views.
Suite Villa Chiesina
Suite Villa Chiesina is a suite on two floors surrounded by gardens.
- Rates mentioned are based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include VAT and a welcome drink at arrival.
- Rates mentioned include Continental breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include free access to sauna and steam room.
Rates mentioned include complimentary soft drinks from the minibar.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Castello di Vicarello is on request.
- Access to main court yard is not allowed in swimming wear.
- During aperitif and dinner time please respect a dressing code smart casual.
- Try not to arrive later than 10:00 pm, if some delays occur please call the hotel.
Extra Person Policy
- Third person in the room is EUR 105 per night.
- Family bookings are accepted with children from 12 years and older.
- Pets allowed on request.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If your booking is made less than 20 days prior to arrival date a full pre-payment is required and is non-refundable.
- They accept payments with all the main creditcards as Visa, Master Cards and American Express.
- If you cancel within 60 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel between 60 - 30 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
- It is possible that they charge your creditcard according to the cancellation policy terms.