Eco-friendlyThey are very keen to do it as they use eco-soap to wash the
hotel linen, do garbage recycling for paper, plastic and all cans used
in the kitchen. Their
swimming pools are natural
and they have no-chlorine pools.
How to get there..
- From all directions go to Paganico.
- From Paganico follow signs for Sasso d' Ombrone and then for Monte Amiata.
- After approx. 3 km. follow signs for Poggi del Sasso. In Poggi del Sasso take via Vicarello on your right. Stay to the right for approx. 700 mt.
- At that point the road will split, please take the left road. After approx. 3.5 km. you will arrive at Castello di Vicarello.
- Roma Fiumicino 2 hours.
- Firenze Vespucci 1.5 hours.
Pisa Galilei 1.5 hours.
- Siena Ampugnano 1 hour.
- Grosseto Baccarini 45 min.
- Traditional Tuscan cooking using only the finest, organic and local products.
- Dining by a fireplace or underneath the stars in the “natural garden”.
- Natural spa with sauna, steam room,yoga and massages.
- Organically grown vineyards and olive groves.
- Organic vegetable and flower garden.
- Two natural pools – the first facing the Maremman hills, the second nestled within the olive groves.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet service throughout.
The smallest suite in the Castle set within a romantic courtyard.
The Master Tower Suite is the 9th and most prestigious suite.
The Spa Suite
The spa suite offers an idyllic wellness retreat immersed in the Tuscan hills.
Its stone walls remind of a cave hidden among the olive trees.
A two-level suite with access from the main courtyard.
A romantic suite on two levels with a small and private garden.
A spacious suite on the first floor of the west wing of the castle.
A suite surrounded by windows with extraordinary views.
Suite Villa Chiesina
Suite Villa Chiesina is a suite on two floors surrounded by gardens.
- Rates mentioned are based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include VAT and a welcome drink at arrival.
- Rates mentioned include Continental breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include free access to sauna and steam room.
Rates mentioned include complimentary soft drinks from the minibar.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Castello di Vicarello is on request.
- Access to main court yard is not allowed in swimming wear.
- During aperitif and dinner time please respect a dressing code smart casual.
- Try not to arrive later than 10:00 pm, if some delays occur please call the hotel.
Extra Person Policy
- Third person in the room is EUR 105 per night.
- Family bookings are accepted with children from 12 years and older.
- Pets allowed on request.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If your booking is made less than 20 days prior to arrival date a full pre-payment is required and is non-refundable.
- They accept payments with all the main creditcards as Visa, Master Cards and American Express.
- If you cancel within 60 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel between 60 - 30 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
- It is possible that they charge your creditcard according to the cancellation policy terms.