Santorini's CalderaGrace Santorini is an exclusive boutique hotel in Santorini, Greece, perched above the world-famous Caldera with breathtaking views and sumptuous sunsets. Innovatively refurbished rooms and suites showcase a contemporary style, combining cutting edge, bespoke design alongside traditional handcrafted pieces whilst the luxurious bathrooms offer double vanity units with marble carved basins and spacious rain showers with mosaic feature walls.
All rooms and suites offer 180 degree unobstructed views of the Caldera and the famous Santorini sunset. In addition to the hotel’s new and exclusive private Villa, the hotel’s accommodation includes a range of remarkable luxury suites, including the Grace, VIP, Superior, and Honeymoon Suites. There are also Junior Suites and Deluxe Rooms available, both with the option of a private plunge pool.
A secluded location...While it has a secluded location, Grace Santorini is conveniently only 2 km from the capital Fira, 8 km from Monolithos Airport, and 10 km from Athinios Central Port.
Dining at Grace Santorini...The hotel’s Restaurant, on the infinity pool level, offers uninterrupted views of the Caldera. Dining at Grace Santorini is remarkable, whether inside the stylish show-kitchen restaurant area, or al fresco tucked away in modern-shaped alcoves or out on the infinity gazing terrace.
The background of the restaurant and bar area is dark in color, reflective of the volcanic stones, and has prismatic geometry to resemble a rocky landscape. The restaurant offers mouth-watering Greek cuisine from the daily menu with locally sourced, hand-picked ingredients. In celebration of this exquisite island, dinner creations by our chef are influenced by the local geography and aquatic landscape.
Spa TreatmentRelaxing and reviving spa treatments are available upon request either in the comfort of the guest’s accommodation or at the newly-created Spa Treatment room that crafts the ultimate soothing atmosphere.
Boutique YogaFor the more energetic, the in-room Fitness Kit contains everything one may need and is available upon request from the menu of bespoke services:
- Yoga mat
- Gymnastic ball
- Fitness toner
- Thigh toner
- Speed rope
- Push up stand
- Fitness band
- Set of weights
- Pilates ring
- Pilates mini ball
- Disco twister
Weddings & RomanceSantorini is the renowned island for romance and Grace Santorini offers the ideal setting to create memories that will last a lifetime. From weddings or vow renewal, to anniversary celebrations or other special occasions, the handpicked professional team will seamlessly coordinate the special event and holiday down to the finest detail.
Around SantoriniSantorini is one of the southernmost Greek islands of the Cyclades in the Aegean Sea. Ancient volcanic activity formed the island’s dramatic and unique landscapes. Santorini offers a range of pastimes: beaches, secluded bays, watersports, hot springs, sightseeing, walks, vineyards, dining and more. A boat trip around the Caldera Basin is a dreamlike excursion not to be missed.
The following experiences may also be arranged via the Grace Santorini concierge service:
- Private boat trip to explore the Caldera Bay with its unique volcanic formations, hot springs and secluded bathing spots.
- Semi-private catamaran trips in small groups. Offers sunset cruising and sumptuous BBQ on board.
- Visit to archaeological sites, including Akrotiri and others.
- Private multilingual guide.
- Wine tour and tasting with an experienced and enthusiastic sommelier.
- Car and bike rental.
- Helicopter flight providing a bird’s eye view of exquisite Santorini and other destinations.
- Boat charter to other islands by sailing or motor yachting.
- Restaurant, beach club, night club reservations.
- Outdoor activities, i.e. scuba diving, horse riding, water sports, hiking.
Bespoke by GraceAn exclusive and unique service enables guests to personalize your stay prior to arrival by simply calling the hotel or visiting their website.
Bespoke services available include:
- Seven-choice pillow menu
- Choice of room fragrances
- Choice of natural bathroom amenities
- Choice of natural hair products
- Personal “For Him” and “For Her" Apivita products kits
- Personal fitness kit
- Personalized in-room bar
- Special romance packages
- Local mobile phone for use during stay
The Deluxe Room has a king-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower.
This spacious Junior Suite accomodates 3 adults and features a built-in sofa.
Deluxe Room with plunge pool
This beautiful Deluxe `room with plunge pool accomodates 2 adults.
Junior Suite with plunge pool
This unique designed Junior Suite has a plunge pool and accomodates 2 adults.
Honeymoon Suite with plunge pool
The beautiful Honeymoon Suite accomodates 3 adults and has spectacular views.
Superior Suite with plunge pool
The spacious Superior Suite has accomodation for 3 adults and panoramic views.
VIP Suite with plunge pool
The VIP Suite offers accomodation for 3 adults with unobstructed views.
Grace Suite with plunge pool
The beautiful Grace Suite with 1 bedroom; room is big enough for 3 adults.
Grace Suite with plunge pool
The beautiful Grace Suite with 2 bedrooms; room is big enough for 5 adults.
A private luxury retreat for 5 adults or family with many facilities.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include all taxes.
- Rates mentioned include Champagne breakfast.
- Rates mentioned are subject to revision without prior notice in case of government tax increases.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
Additional guestRate for an additional guest in certain rooms only
- EUR 105 in Low Season
- EUR 130 in Moderate Season
- EUR 155 in High Season
- Children older than 14 years are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Arrival and departure shared transfers are charged €50 per room per transfer.
- Arrival and departure private transfers are charged €85 per room per transfer.
- To guarantee the booking a 50% payment of the total booked amount will be made upon confirmation of the booking.
- The 50% payment can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card.
- The remaining balance of 50% has to be paid at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
- For Early Bookers a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations are different depending on their season.
- If you cancel 21 days or less prior to arrival date in (high season), they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 14 days or less prior to arrival date in (mid season), they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 7 days or less prior to arrival date in (low season), they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 1 day prior to arrival date in (all seasons), they will charge a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.