Discover Maison Matilda...This small luxury hotel, with its warm atmosphere, exclusive services and unique position in the center of Treviso, offers unforgettable moments to its guests. Maison Matilda, the most prestigious accomodation, the boutique hotel near Venice. An exclusive choice for those looking for elegance, attention to details and refined hospitality. Maison Matilda encompasses all the features of luxury hotels, is an elegant abode, where contemporary art and design meet to create a fascinating harmony.
Maison Matilda with its cosy and refined atmosphere will make your stay unforgettable.
TrevisoMaison Matilda is the first small luxury hotel in Treviso, near Venice, located in an old building right in the historical centre, just a few steps from Ca’ dei Carraresi Museum, the Duomo and Piazza dei Signori (Signori Square), in the heart of the city.
Treviso lies in a strategic position at the centre of Veneto, halfway between Venice, the pearl of the Laguna and Cortina, at the feet of the Dolomites (which were declared Heritage of Mankind in 2009).
Less than an hour’s drive or train journey from Maison Matilda is Padua, with St. Anthony’s Basilica and the Scrovegni Chapel, or the Regional Park of the Euganei Hills or the Brenta river Riviera, with its numerous Veneto villas. Further East is Vicenza, with its great monuments and Palladian villas. No introduction is needed for the Adriatic Sea Riviera south-west of Treviso, that is Bibione, Caorle and Jesolo, where millions of tourists decide to spend their holidays every year.
Maison Matilda is easy to reach: 10 minutes from Treviso's Canova Airport and 25 minutes from Venice Marco Polo Airport.
31 100 Treviso
Events..In the historical centre of Treviso, in the Vento region, lies Maison Matilda: refined pied-à-terre in an old palace, restored and furnished with style and attention to details in order to offer its guests an exclusive service. Its convenient location enables guests to very easily reach prestigious art cities (Venice, Vicenza and Padua to name but a few) and internationally renowned tourist destinations (Jesolo, Bibione, Cortina and the Dolomites).
Maison Matilda, the first and only small B&B in Treviso, a stone’s throw from Venice.
- Breakfast from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks and small pastries
- Inner yard and terrace
- Private garage
- Hypoallergenic mattresses
Suite Maison Matilda
Elements of contemporary design to create a modern conception of demure & cosy.
Atmosphere of past times and away of the hectic world outside.
A refined and cosy classic double room with a slimse at the roofs of Treviso.
Homely with your own music on the top floor that makes you feel at home.
A Calm and Quiet unique deluxe room overlooking the inner yard.
A vintage atmosphere in a cosy 2-single bedded bedroom with chocolate colours.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include home made lavish breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include soft drinks and water from the mini bar.
- Rates mentioned include tea & Nespresso coffee.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned exclude Treviso city tax EUR 1 per person per day (15 years and older).
- The hotel is usually closed in August for 3 weeks.
Single Occupany Rate for Twin room only
Low season January & August
- Twin Classic room Single occupancy is EUR 100.
High season February to July & September to December
- Twin Classic room Single occupancy is EUR 120.
- Children younger than 8 years stay free.
- Children between 8 to 14 years is an extra charge of EUR 50 per room per night.
- Children older than 15 years is an extra charge of EUR 80 per room per night.
- Pets on request with a modest additional cost.
- Small-sized pets are allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a 100% of the first night will be charged at the moment of the booking.
- The deposit is non-refundable upon cancellation or no-show.
- They accept VISA, CARTASI, MAESTRO, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS & DINERS.
- If you cancel the booking, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount, the deposit.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.