In arabic, Mumtaz means « the best», « the magnificent ». A name which
gives a pretty aura to this suite. Situated on the first floor in the
left wing of Dar Kawa, Mumtaz is a private two room apartment. There is a
private staircase which gives access to it and everything is thought of
for ensured privacy. Comprised of a spacious bedroom and a huge
bathroom, the Mumtaz suite is bright. Besides the windows overlooking
the patio and its orange trees, a glass pyramid floods the space with
Do you wish to take your meals in the room? A large table can
serve as an office or a dining table. A lounge area with “NO-MAD”
textiles can also be used for a meal on its low table situated not far
from the fire-place. The bed is totally draped with linen designed by
Valerie Barkowski. In the corridor, the toilets are separated from the
dressing room and bathroom. The latter is comprised of a large
wash-basin and a shower.
Spacious, Mumtaz is an apartment with truly sober and elegant interior
design focussing on black and white. If needed, the sofa is easily
converted into an extra bed to accommodate an additional guest or a
- All bed linen and bath linen are signed V.Barkowski
Some styles were designed years ago, others were born a few months back.
All are timeless, have a high quality, are made with handmade finishes by artisans.
The bed and bath linens are even customizable.
A selection of these linens can be ordered while you are staying in Dar Kawa.
||room per night
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include Breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include taxes.
- For private rental rates are EUR 500 to EUR 580 per day including breakfast and taxes, not including extra beds.
- Extra beds for extra person is EUR 30 p.p.p.n.