Decor is inspired from the cultures of local communities; people from
those communities contributed to the construction of the Lodge and still
work there... but Sebastien and Amber, the owners, didn't stop there,
they really got involved into development programs to promote and
revitalize those cultures through tourism: help discover and understand
the Kichwa medicinal plants, organize tours in the Rainforest with
native guides... They will help you see that link that binds people from
the indigenous communities to their environment as well as their
lifestyle, in perfect harmony with nature.
- Hill view
- Size : 110 M²
- In-room safe
- Mosquito net
- Rain shower
- Bath amenities
- iPod dock
- Telephone facilities
- Extra bed
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in US Dollars (USD).
- Additional rates are not included in total booking price.
- Rates mentioned include taxes.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast and dinner.
Extra Rate Information
For Suite Bungalow
- Single room rates are USD 265 p.p.p.n.
- Triple room rates are USD 440 p.p.p.n.
For Deluxe Bungalow
- Single room rates are USD 400 p.p.p.n.
- Triple room rates are USD 600 p.p.p.n.
- Quad room rates are USD 700 p.p.p.n.
- Quintuple room rates are USD 800 p.p.p.n.
- Sextuple room rates are USD 900 p.p.p.n,
Extra Person/Child Policy
- Extra bed for adult is USD 100 per night.
- Extra bed for child, 8 years & under is USD 30 per night.
- Extra infant, 2 years & under is free.
- Telephone calls and boutique purchases.
- Champagnes, wines, liquors and all other soft or alcoholic beverages.
- Health spa treatments.
- Certain special meal requests.