Victorian marble fireplace
This "Couture" deluxe bedroom has sumptous super king-size bed with
wrap-around bespoke buttoned headboard. En-suite bathroom with Victorian
cast iron claw footed roll top bath, separate power shower above and
under floor heating. Features uninterrupted and imposing bay window
views to Arthur's seat and Salisbury Craggs. The original Victorian
marble fireplace is complimented with soft warm grey and splashes of
modern brights for a relaxing contemporary feel.Bowmore,
Aberlour and Tamdhu are at the front of the building, the others at the
the bathrooms are large and pampering, with underfloor heating, plenty
of shelf space, White Company toiletries and piping hot water. Typical of
94DR’s attention to detail, the showers have all been cleverly designed so you
don’t get your arm wet when you turn them on.
- Comfortable super king-size bed
- White linen & towels
- Grand, spacious room with sitting area
- En-suite bathroom
- Multi channel LCD flat-screen TV & DVD
(complimentary selection of DVD's available from reception)
- iPod dock - iPod on request
- Personal White Company toiletries
- Complimentary tea / coffee tray & water
(fresh milk on request)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for your convenience
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- Rates mentioned range from GBP 80 per night to GBP 200 (depending on the room, the time of year and length of stay).
- Rates mentioned include gourmet breakfast, Wi-Fi internet and use of bicycles.
- Rate mentioned include government tax and service charges.
- This guest house is on request.
- Single room occupancy starts from GBP 65 per night.
- Children aged 2 years and younger are free.
- Babycot is available.
The different time of the year...
- Rugby 6 Nations during
February and March.
- Easter, May Bank holidays.
- Golf Open.
- July and
August (Jazz, Book, Fringe, Tattoo, Fringe, International Festival).
back to University and then October half term.
- Christmas and finally New Year.