A quietly situated bedroom..
Styled with soothing greys with splashes of satin, fur and silver for an
over-all feeling of complete decadence. This deluxe bedroom is a bright
spacious room with striking king-size bed (can be twinned). The step
down en-suite bathroom with Victorian cast iron claw roll top bath, with
power shower above and under floor heating. Quietly situated
overlooking our walled garden, while internally the room retains many
original Victorian features including fireplace and working window
the bathrooms are large and pampering, with underfloor heating, plenty
of shelf space, White Company toiletries and piping hot water. Typical of
94DR’s attention to detail, the showers have all been cleverly designed so you
don’t get your arm wet when you turn them on
- Comfortable super king-size bed
(can be twinned)
- White linen & towels
- An extra single bed can be added to sleep 3
- Grand, spacious room with sitting area
- En-suite bathroom with bath and over power shower
- Multi Channel LCD flat-screen TV & DVD
(Complimentary selection of DVD's available from reception)
- iPod dock - iPod on request
- Personal White Company toiletries
- Complimentary tea / coffee tray & water
(fresh milk on request)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for your convenience
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- Rates mentioned range from GBP 80 per night to GBP 200 (depending on the room, the time of year and length of stay).
- Rates mentioned include gourmet breakfast, Wi-Fi internet and use of bicycles.
- Rate mentioned include government tax and service charges.
- This guest house is on request.
- Single room occupancy starts from GBP 65 per night.
- Children aged 2 years and younger are free.
- Babycot is available.
The different time of the year...
- Rugby 6 Nations during
February and March.
- Easter, May Bank holidays.
- Golf Open.
- July and
August (Jazz, Book, Fringe, Tattoo, Fringe, International Festival).
back to University and then October half term.
- Christmas and finally New Year.