Another great Victorian style room..
Styled in soothing tones of relaxing greys with crisp whites measured
against contemporary tweeds and wools enhanced with modern brights. A
bright spacious double room with en-suite shower room with under floor
heating and power shower. Quietly situated overlooking our walled
garden, while internally the room retains all the original Victorian
features including working window shutters.All
the bathrooms are large and pampering, with underfloor heating, plenty
of shelf space, White Company toiletries and piping hot water. Typical of
94DR’s attention to detail, the showers have all been cleverly designed so you
don’t get your arm wet when you turn them on.
- Comfortable double bed
- White linen & towels
- En-suite with walk-in power shower
- LCD screen & DVD player
(complimentary selection of DVD's available from reception)
- Personal White Company toiletries
- iPod dock - iPod on request
- Complimentary tea/coffee tray & water
(fresh milk on request)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for your convenience
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- Rates mentioned range from GBP 80 per night to GBP 200 (depending on the room, the time of year and length of stay).
- Rates mentioned include gourmet breakfast, Wi-Fi internet and use of bicycles.
- Rate mentioned include government tax and service charges.
- This guest house is on request.
- Single room occupancy starts from GBP 65 per night.
- Children aged 2 years and younger are free.
- Babycot is available.
The different time of the year...
- Rugby 6 Nations during
February and March.
- Easter, May Bank holidays.
- Golf Open.
- July and
August (Jazz, Book, Fringe, Tattoo, Fringe, International Festival).
back to University and then October half term.
- Christmas and finally New Year.