Rinaldo di Scorciano
In 1252 the former local resident Rinaldo Pievano di
Sorciano held court at Borgo Santo Pietro and is famous for selling their church, St Pietro e Cellole, to the Abbey San Galgano. It
is this illustrious man who has inspired this grand and dramatic ground
floor bedroom. In the colder months, have a the fire lit in time for
your arrival, flames glinting off the impressive marble fireplace and
spectacular crystal chandelier. Throw open the french
doors opening out to the courtyard, inviting the unmistakable scent of
roses to greet you good morning, or wish you good night. Super king-size bed 2.12 m x 2.12 m.
- Courtyard View
- Size : 50 M²
- Air conditioning
- Music uploaded iPods & iPod docking
- LCD flat-screen TV & DVD player
- Working fireplace
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include VAT.
- Rates mentioned include buffet & cooked breakfast.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Baby cot EUR 30 per night.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed EUR 90 per night (only possible in the suites).