The name pays homage to T. Hardie's novel, House of the Wind, where Borgo is heart of the tale and gives clue to the mystical atmosphere of this ultimately secluded garden suite. Perfect for those wanting to disappear into a cocoon of sumptuous
luxury with all the trademark touches that define the interior design
stamp of Borgo.
Velvets and gilts, lusciously-draped, plump curtain fabrics and
luxuriant crystal-drop chandeliers lull guests into a relaxed envelope. Stepping outside French doors onto its own private garden, equally as
primed and cared for as the gardens close to the main villa, the only
distractions are the butterflies dancing over antique roses.
Take in the scents of the garden, surrounded by bubbles, in the bath,
and in a glass of the complimentary bottle of prosecco, in the large
free-standing bath in the equally opulent bathroom.
This suite is situated a pebble's throw from the main villa but is a world away from real life and all it entails. King-size bed 2.00 m x 1.90 m.
- Private garden
- Air conditioning
- Music uploaded iPods & iPod docking
- LCD flat-screen TV & DVD player
- Working fireplace
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include VAT.
- Rates mentioned include buffet & cooked breakfast.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Baby cot EUR 30 per night.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed EUR 90 per night (only possible in the suites).