Junior suites are decorated in red and gold or blue and gold. Each
Junior suite is equipped with a queen size double bed and some of them
could also accommodate an extra bed. They boast delightful and unusual
interior features such as original 16th century painted wooden ceilings,
original crystal chandeliers, oak flooring, Persian carpets and period
The amenities of Junior Suites include: Air-conditioning,
plasma TV with premium channels, DVD and CD player, safe, mini-bar and
high-speed internet access. Each junior suite has a marble bathroom
complete with a shower, bathtub and bidet, featuring luxury cosmetic
products and hairdryer. Free entry to Health club (fitness, sauna,
swimming pool) at your disposal. Room size vary from 40 up to 50 square
metres, 430 - 570 square feet.
Good to knowThe Arcimboldo
Junior Suite is one of the most romantic rooms in this luxury hotel. It
is one perfect for a romantic getaway, anniversary, engagement or, indeed, a
wedding night. The Eliška
Přemyslovna (Elizabeth of Bohemia) Junior Suite on the 3rd Floor is a
beautiful and spacious room, with a kitchenette and view of the neighbouring
last of their Junior Suites named after Karlštejn Castle, the Karlštejn
Junior Suite, is situated on the 3rd Floor.
- Junior suite
- Size : 40 M² / 430 ft²
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- LCD & TV monitors
- CD / DVD
- Wi-Fi / internet
- Air Conditioning
- Plasma TV with premium channels
- DVD and CD player
- Mini-bar and high-speed internet access
- The spacious marble bathroom
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include continental breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include welcome drink upon arrival.
- Rates mentioned include VAT/Taxes (15%).
- This hotel is on request.
- Children under 11 years stay for free (only in the Family & Imperial Suite).