Playa Cativo Eco Lodge
All of the deluxe guest rooms are constructed from precious reclaimed
hardwood and colorful tile works crafted by local artisans. Their deluxe
rooms have ocean view with king-sized bed, ceiling fans, sofa (or day
bed), Wi-Fi and safe box. The bathrooms include rain showers with
abundant hot water, biodegradable bathroom amenities and cotton
The exquisite Playa Cativo Eco Lodge offers natural luxury, total
comfort and outstanding service. With majestic sunset and ocean views,
all of their elegant guest rooms are just a few steps from the beach.
Experience the pure beauty of our Costa Rica lodge!
pristine beach and enjoy nature at its best. Pamper yourself with a
deep-tissue massage. Dive into a water adventure. Hike the tropical
rainforest and photograph the abundant wildlife. At the end of a full
day, settle into a luxurious king-sized bed as you fall asleep listening
to the gentle sound of ocean waves and birds.
All guest rooms feature different decoration and distribution
in accordance to our personalized service.
- Deluxe room
- Ocean view
- Size : 30 M²
- King-size bed
- Safe box
- Rain showers
- Biodegradable bathroom amenities
||person per night
||room per night
||person per night
- Rates mentioned are per person per night based on 2 people, sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in USD.
- Rates mentioned exclude tax of 13%.
- Rates mentioned include meals and the services described below.
- Rates mentioned exclude beverages,
gratuities, and any other expense of a personal nature.
- Tours and meals not taken may not be exchanged or reimbursed.
- Special bookings and cancellation policies apply during holidays and special event periods.
- A minimum stay of 4 nights is required during peak season.
- They recommend for children 6-years old and up.
- The Children’s Rate applies for children 6 to 12-years old when sharing the room with adults.
- In order to preserve the wildlife, pets are not allowed at Playa Cativo.
Playa Cativo guests enjoy the following complimentary services included in the room rate.
- Ocean-view lodging, just steps from the beach.
- Three à la carte, multi-course meals per day (in-room dining also available).
- Freshly brewed specialty coffees and teas.
- Meet and Greet at local airport and transfers from town of arrival (Golfito or Puerto Jimenez).
- One round-trip scenic boat transfer from town of arrival to Playa Cativo.
- Your choice of one of three guided tours: Organic Farm, Alternative Energy or Artisanal Fishing.
- Refillable spring water bottle.
- Use of kayaks, standup paddle boards and snorkelling gear inside Cativo Bay.
- Self-guided hiking trails.
- Wi-Fi in your room and social areas.
- Concierge services.