Spacious suite, in the ancient tower, complete with seating area in the mezzanine.
Breakfast is served in the castle dining room, and those customers who want can have a snack by the pool at lunchtime.
Eleven large, comfortable rooms, all different but sharing the same
style in furnishings, attention to detail and colour schemes, which
together create a perfect harmony, but individually remain unique, each
with its own narrative, creating different emotions…
The bedrooms are divided into different types, according to size: Junior, Standard, Superior, and Suite.
- 1 Large double bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Mosquito net
- Air conditioning
- Seating area
- Wardrobe / closet
- Alarm clock
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing facilities
||room per night
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax of EUR 1.50 per person per day.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Bookings are taken for a minimum duration of 2 nights.
- The property is closed between 21st of December till 28th of February.
- This hotel is on request.
Extra Bed Policy
- An additional bed or cot is possible in superior rooms and suites.
- An extra bed for a child/adult 10 years and older costs EUR 60 per night.
- An extra bed for a child younger than 10 years old is EUR 40 per night.
- A Cot is free of charge.